What Happened to Yeezy?

You do get a trial, in my state, at least, before civil commitment, and an attorney.

I can’t speak for other countries, or other states, even.

And I never wrote that there are not problems/issues with mental health care, either.

That’s the guys they’re fighting against. So it’s easy to get dragged into shit way over your head in there that has nothing to do with health.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kJVGLOf

Nah. First off, that’s not a trial. You see a judge who listens to the psych and then makes a call. No burden of proof or anything. Second, let’s say you’re accused of a crime. You swear up and down you didn’t do it. The state thinks otherwise and you aren’t even remotely on the same page. They can have you held to treatment until you “recover”, which basically means confessing that they have a point. It was heavily implied that if I understood it was wrong to beat the shit out of them (it wasn’t), that they’d release me. Fortunately one brave soul fought for our freedom and was killed, which lead to our getting trials for the most part.

That’s why it’s called involuntary commitment.

And in my state at least, and in my job I have seen dozens and dozens of these cases, it is a trial, also called an adjudicatory hearing.

No, you do not get a jury trial. It’s not a criminal matter, it’s a civil matter. Hence, “civil commitment”.

So yeah, that’s what these doctors are up to for the most part. Tranquilizers and then of that doesn’t shut you up, they go full Nazi. There’s not really much of a medical component to the practice. I spent most of my time in that system either tranquilized or hunting serial killers.

There were no cognitive tests, brain scans, medical treatment or anything. It was all bullshit with a choice of which set of bloodthirsty killers you wanted to run with. It was BAD. That’s why I don’t think mental illness is the most likely cause of Ye’s actions. That system is something entirely different from medicine.

Right, they’re throwing you in prison, perhaps torturing or even murdering you, WITHOUT TRIAL. Or, you can skip civil commitment and hold someone until the state thinks they’re ready for trial, which can be indefinite. It’s illegal and unconstitutional. Like, find out if I committed the act first, before locking me up for it.

I’m going to disengage now.

Have a better day.

My day is going great. I just don’t think Ye is SICK. I think it’s one of the three possibilities I mentioned. He’s an asshole, he saw a bunch of Jews and panicked, or they did press him.

Oh, yeah, over there in that other thread where I talk about my health issues, I weigh in on SSRIs and tranquilizers. And uppers. And all sorts of brain shit. Just saying.

I think Ye is falling victim to being a Trumpeteer. He’s either getting knocked the fuck around because he was, or he spent so long doing it that he’s started to believe his own bullshit, which has backfired. Also, election day ya ya, so obviously shit is hyper levels of focus on “who can we make seem like a complete loser in order to secure a win for our side?”

West got played. Plain and simple.

Well, yeah, but is anybody really surprised that a Nazi shoe company fired a black man? It’s right in the playbook. There’s probably Xerox copies for handouts. /snark

Sketchers is out of Cali. They’re not Nazis. He just fucked around and found out he’s a punk ass and they 86’d him.

Not sure if serious.

“Adidas terminated its relationship with Ye on October 24, expecting a projected Q4 loss of €250 million ($246 million). While the decision hit Adidas hard, Ye lost far more in the breakup — his billionaire status turned to dust without Adidas, per Forbes, leaving him with a $400 million estimated net worth (down from $1.9 billion). Plus Adidas owns the design rights to Yeezy products so … yeah. It all falls down.”

This whole story is actually confusing as fuck.

So, black rapper decides to tie himself to Donald Trump, who the left has lambasted for being and/or associating with Nazis.

And then, he says some Nazi-level shit.

And, then, the actual Nazi company fires him.

This is bizarre level 9000.

Na I mean he and his crew literally got bounced by Sketchers corporate physical security. Today.

He going around with a film crew now. Full Alex Jones. That’s his battle plan and it’s nothing new. Totally predictable, like a maist bragging.

But who got in his head? Easy to blame Trump, he’s a moron with money. The real snakes aren’t Jews, but they are snakes.

This guy tried to run for President. And some believe it was orchestrated by bigger game players than poor Mr. West.

Him getting bounced from sketchers is hilarious. I can see the thought process. “Oh, I’ll just hit the company down the street.” He’s not reading the room at all. He needs to take apologize, claim he has mental health issues, take a hiatus, cut a fire comeback album and then see what deals he can make through proper channels.

I don’t think he’s being manipulated though. I think he’s a black conservative, but too narcissistic to think anyone can speak out against him.

See, he’s just a Nazi:

Totally mundane explanation.

So basically doing a mel gibson.

Worse, he’s shit at hip-hop. He’s the new Professor Griff.

Go ask KRS-1 what he thinks of Kanye. Shit.