Welcome to the NEW Bullshido Forums

You start in a niche fighting beliefs in falsehood. If you keep digging into why, eventually with just about everything human it ends up “a giant mess of cognitive biases and defense mechanisms that need untangling.” Struggling with the specific and with the general both matter, but for the wider world fighting the general is a greater service.

I’m glad you and those who have stuck by you have chosen the greater service.

1 Like

This is going to take some getting used to. It’s around that time of year where I’m getting less busy. Not sure about this new format.

2 Likes

It’s a whole lot easier than what we used to have; just poke around a bit and you’ll see.

1 Like

Where we’re going, we won’t need “edit windows”.

1 Like

You’re named after a Transformer, right? So transform.

My brain has been though a lot since 2011. Isn’t this the way the site looked before the last update?

event horizon

Should we have reused our old names? I was just going to look for some old posts to reconnect video links last week, and discover the reboot.
Kids these days do not know the glory that was before meme…

Inheritor of Dr._Tzun_Tzu,
Tzun_Tzu_Zen of the Grappleshed Clan

“The Bullshido forums are about [cutting through the bullshit so try not to be guilty of that yourself.”

1 Like

Oh shit, you’re DTT? Asshole :wink:

1 Like

Someone call Sirc.

3 Likes

Have you tried reaching out through the Discord? I could if you want me to.

1 Like

Fuck it, I’ll ping him. Could be good for a laugh or three.

I mean, I was joking but he needs to be in here too in general anyway.

1 Like

This is interesting. I have nothing important to add. Just seeing how this works.

So far, the features are really smooth.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah this is so much better than that janky ass shit most forums operate on.

1 Like

Gosh, that sounds like a lot of hard work. Also, if I keep it up I’ll lose family.

1 Like

Very exciting stuff.

1 Like

…hrrrmmm…human bean juice…

1 Like

Wish we had a light mode that didn’t look like ass.

We have a light mode, ass or otherwise?