Welcome to the NEW Bullshido Forums

That’s really the idea behind the whole group over there in the first place. FB is a cesspool of filth and vermin and family and co-workers, so whatever the inverse of a “safe space” from those people is, that’s what we’re going for.

Also, we don’t have to worry about someone shutting us down over here by posting something dumb and getting dogpiled, and then butthurt, and then flagging stuff.

3 Likes

Does Sociocide strike back?

1 Like

That’s actually on the agenda to figure out. Was such a unique little island of the Internet.

It damn sure was. Not gonna lie, was never as active there as Bullshido. But, I did sometimes find threads that were well managed fires🤣

1 Like

I enjoy your writing you do for BS. Much better than that @phrost guys.

1 Like

Woot, great to see you here, man!

Hey there! I used to browse and research on the old forums all of the time, but didn’t participate. Active on the FB Group (although most recently jailed for a bit). A regular Chicago correspondent over there. Looking forward to meeting others more active here than there and seeing some old friends and frenemies that know how to chop it up.

1 Like

Hi.

My English is worse than it seems.
I lack basic pun skills and misunderstand double sensed words.

Also did karate. But thanks to the old forums I had a glimpse of full resistance training by trying other stuff, so I can understand now that I will never throw chi bolts.

Thanks. Will try to keep learning.

3 Likes

So far so good, these new Forums look like an improvement so far!

I’m Keslet, been around for several years and comment occasionally. Glad to see some familiar names signing up!

1 Like

Ahoy.

danniboi07 on the older forums. I’m getting tired of that screenname so I’ll use Macchio going forward.
Experience in Judo, Wrestling, BJJ and I’m god-awful at all three. Also some eskrima and I’m only mildly awful at that.

I haven’t trained in quite a while and this pandemic isn’t helping. I do have my eyes on a school in an area I just moved to so I’ll be getting back…some day…maybe.

Forever a lurker, though.

Hail, Bullshido Friends.

4 Likes

So do we still have an edit window in this newer prettier bullshido?

nice :slight_smile: sorta wished accounts would transfer, but eh, its ok. i miss my old account status. well done on the technical side of things. this looks… more modern.

you can edit your post by clicking on the three dots just below it “…” and it should show a pencil icon.

edit: @cualltaigh seems i can edit my post even now?! nice! fake news here we come!

1 Like

Yeah nah I meant the 45min time window to make changes before the post was locked for eternity. But cheers.

1 Like

I’ll never throw chi bolts either, but at least we’ll always have the Street Fighter movies to tell us how cool those are :sweat_smile:

Also, hi everyone

2 Likes

Im here! After annotating many bibliographies.

2 Likes

I’m liking it. Nicely done!

1 Like

Glad to see the site evolving. I found it super useful in the mid 00s when I was a regular on the old Japanese Martial Arts forum and I have been greatly impressed with the continued development of the site in its expanded mission.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, unfortunately we have to beat the drum about why it’s only slightly more important to go to the root of why people fall for bullshit and how to help prevent that, than focus on one, relatively-small niche of bullshit.

Imagine me gesturing broadly at everything right now, for emphasis.

3 Likes

I are here, for whatever it’s worth.

4 Likes