Welcome to the NEW Bullshido Forums

HOLY CRAP YOU’RE HERE WOW WE ARE SO exCitₑ𝒹…

This would be the part where we explained some stuff about how everything works but you’re supposedly not an idiot so figure it out yourself; it’s a forum, not rocket surgery.

The Original Forums are now maintained as a permanent archive, which you can find here. <–Link

6 Likes

I’m excited too! At least 20 characters, eh?

It’s a default setting, but doesn’t seem to be a bad one. Open to suggestions.

1 Like

Assuming it’s some kind of antispam mechanism.

Well, it works on me, LOL. Probably ought to keep it.

That’s a tweakable. Default is 20 for any post, and 20 for frist psot.

I am here. All is right in the world.

1 Like

What’s up. We gonna have fun now?

1 Like

That’s the idea.

Of course, we have to get the old forums fixed and running as an archive first. Then ??? Then, profit.

Pretty cool looking.

2 Likes

Thanks. We (@submessenger mostly) beat our heads into our desks a lot to bring the Bullshido forums into the modern era with actual modern social media features… like tagging people, for example.

4 Likes

I like the new format and interface. Very clean

3 Likes

I am replying because I can, and because it is jolly good to see the forums back up and running AND manage to get my old username back - because I am SURE there was a rush of people wanting it…

5 Likes

Same. There’s been a huge waiting list for my user name and email address when I die. So I knew I had to hurry on here and claim mine.

2 Likes

I am now here. Unfortunately I’m the village idiot. But at least I’m not a fucking plague rat.

PS: Looks nice. This running on Discourse?

Hello! I’m an obligate pacifist and a selective gourmet.

Cause if you can’t say something nice about yourself, make the bad shit sound good.

Like the new look. Might actually stop by a little more often again.

Dang not first. Whatever, good to see the forums back up and people are engaged. Cannot wait for new epic posts. Speaking of, where is Omega? He should definitely trot out a good story to christen the new forums.

My name is Naruki. This is my introduction. I like anime. Cosplay is fun to watch, but don’t want to do it. I am very boring.

2 Likes

Thank everything holy y’all kept the white text on black background, for some dumb reason shitty designers like thin grey text on a white background, because illegibility is cool I guess.

I lurk mostly, but the articles are good and the people on the Facebook group at their worst are better than most of FB at it’s best, for what that’s worth.

3 Likes

A hacked-ish form of it yeah.

1 Like