Video: Zip Ties Guy Unmasked - Brought Mom to Riot

They did that to themselves by having weak leadership and blowing ass at their jobs. They were fighting on both sides. And they did disrupt quite a bit. Thats not a minor event, its a historical footnote.

1. 30k, not 100k.

2. Excuse me sir would you step over here for a moment. I see you are carrying a firearm this fine day, do you happen to have a permit for that? No? Well you will need to come with me down to the station to answer a few more questions.

Its really not that hard.

A phone. Really?

I see a phone. Shitty aviator glasses, and some spray on his right side.

Also, that hat, and that coffee are shit.

2 Likes

I hope they find out who he was intending to kidnap.

2 Likes

30k then. I dont have the count. Either way, it was a fuck ton.

And no, its not that easy. Bro. They were OVERWHELMED. 2K is enough to stress a department. 30k means you need several and they refused help. They were facing the militia proper from the second amendment. Most politely didnt bring pistols, which is why we still have a government. But no, you canā€™t behave like Capitol Police behaved around the militia.

1 Like

My guess would be Nancy Pelosi or AOC. Facists are pretty single minded.

1 Like

His shpeal about his fears about interpersonal political dialogue was interesting

He wants to have sane and reasonable political/religious conversation with liberals and also indulges in violent sedition

Complicated guy

Also mum has matching vest

Precious

1 Like

Has he made a statement?

In the OP vid

Yeah. Same way the cops handle bikers.

AS someone deeply familiar with the USCP (Iā€™ve been inside their bomb squad), they could never have stopped what happened by themselves at any capacity. These guys are used to picking up vagrants and drug dealers around federal buildings. They are not an army.

What hit the Capitol was an army, and the only way it was stopped was the multi-state engagement of state, local, and federal resources.

Thankfully, the entire area is used to this sort of thing. Itā€™s not like QAnon has a 747.

Yet.

It wasnt stopped. They just went home. Lol.

2 Likes

Oh come on Rabbit, their relative success was due to incompetency by the security presence, not by the competency of the mob. An actual army would still be there right now making demands and fighting off counter attacks. The mob got lucky.

2 Likes

I think it was a combination thereof. The militia was organized and experienced and the police were not.

Where else would they go after it was over?

Look at third world countries if you want to see a an organised militia at work. They would have killed as much security as they could, taken hostages, made demands etc and dug in. As I said, theyā€™d still be there.

This was a lucky day out for the mob.

No. It was the militia. They were asked to come unarmed so they brought mostly knives. The police used non lethals on the militia after an altercation and thats what caused the counter attack.

You had two lead iniltrators push the left flank and then they surrounded the police and cut off their reinforcements, using their own barriers as siege tools. It was a solid counter attack. Antifa has some nice moves, but the miltia was on it. They just honestly hadnt come for slaughter. Half of them were trying to save the cops from antifa, mistaking the cops ordinance for an antifa attack early on. They werent there to kill cops. Lol

The chant on the streets was ā€œFuck Antifaā€¦ FUCK ANTIFA!ā€, not ā€œFuck the Capitol Policeā€ until they attacked.

I donā€™t care about factions, a mob is a mob regardless of what drives them. My point is this ā€˜militiaā€™ is only one in name.

1 Like

No. Thats what Iā€™m saying. I was explaining this to someone tonight. They kept asking which militia. THE MILITIA. They performed. They WON. The second amendment alludes to a militia. This is them. The police attacked the militia proper and lost to a superior fighting force.

miĀ·liĀ·tia

/məĖˆliSHə/

noun

1. a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.

I do not think they meet the definition, Hot Shot.