Thoughts on the Boston Children's Hospital Incident

Segways.

(12 characters)

Wait. Better.
Rollerblades.

So, the gun club isnā€™t THAT bad. They function as security it seems, and donā€™t like being filmed or identified, but they arenā€™t instant hostile. They also seem to bully weaker protestors. Theyā€™re definitely carrying pepper spray and knives, but if they brought their guns, which is likely, they arenā€™t visible.

I understand them, I just think they stupid and just virtue signaling at the expense of innocent kids

Yes, because no one should really care about children being groomed and turned into eunuchs.

Heh, made two more media partnerships, one with a local politician.

1 Like

No more than they should worry about kids being groomed and brainwashed by churches

Actually, they hate them too. ā€œKill every pedophileā€ is a saying.

Which church/denomination specifically?

Iā€™m all for people who lawfully exercise their 2nd amendment rights, regardless of their political bent.

The gun club guys though did cross the street and get confrontational, so they were not just there as security, despite their obvious kind of hyper-alertness mode they demonstrated.

If they donā€™t want to be identified, they should not be posting photos on the interwebzā€¦

Given that the ones in Boston are not from Boston, I doubt they had the requisite permits to carry concealed, or otherwise.

Extrajudicial security forces are rather frowned upon by LEO, and it looked to me like the Boston cops did a good job and had a plan in place.

Plus the gun club guy yelling ACABā€¦

OH, no, itā€™s not just virtue signaling, jeebus fuk, dude, you canā€™t be serious.

Letā€™s not mention the virtue signaling that goes on on the pro side of the issueā€¦

Thatā€™s the classic line being used, for sure. Brilliant!

Heā€™s alluding to the grooming and brainwashing of religious indoctrination.

Attempted to be clever.

Failedā€¦

That is a typical concern troll attitude when it comes to this topic, usually though from people pretending to agree with the person they are responding to. e.g. ā€œThatā€™s just a culture war issue, youā€™re focusing on the wrong thingā€ etc.

LOL, well, in my case, itā€™s an observation.

I am an unconcerned troll.

1 Like

tell it to the Pope

All religions groom and brainwash children

Itā€™s their MO

Lmao I love when Yuros and Britbongs bring this up in response to RW American politics. Brother, Catholics get very little love in Dixie. Or really any other place outside of the Italian and Irish ethnic enclaves in the cities in the Northeast and Chicago. There are still people who unironically use Papist as a slur here lol. Just stop acting like you know anything about politics here.

And some like to pretend their religion is just ā€œsecular humanismā€ while they cut off boys nuts.

I think you may underestimate the Catholic presence in Louisiana, and Florida, and the States that may have large populations of both Hispanic American citizens, residents, and undocumented populations.

This is true.

My family was frequently called Dirty Papists, by some of our more vulgar neighbors, when we lived in the South my senior year of high school.

I of course, tried to correct those miscreants that I was an Atheist, myself.

Our vice-principal, an enthusiastic evangelical preacher, gave me the nick name ā€œSatanā€ for the rest of my tenure at that high school, for making that disclosure of Atheism, and declining to affirm that Jesus or God were real, or of much interest to me, before a wrestling meet.

A few years after I graduated, he was formally disciplined for trying to make students convert to his religious beliefs, by the over use of his school principal position and powers.

A bit late for me, but at least it came to pass.

It must have been pretty egregious. In my experience those types go unchecked indefinitely.