Thoughts on the Boston Children's Hospital Incident

“The nerds” are not apolitical and they have their own desires. If mutilating children gains them some power or access to power regardless of what “the science” says they will do it.

t. former nerd

I thought part of the point of school was to teach children how to function around other people.

I mean the whole point of standing around sing the anthem was probably designed to do some sort of moral thing.

Yeah. But nobody is apolitical. So it is kind of a fantasy requirement.

That’s my point. I’m saying I want to replace “the nerds” with a set of “nerds” who are on my side because there are not, never have been, and never will be truly neutral and apolitical “nerds”. It took me quite awhile to come to that conclusion because when I was one of them I really thought we could be neutral and apolitical patriots.

Nobody is on your side. You are on theirs.

Oh Jesus this shit again. Come on, you can engage with the content of a reply instead of trying for this pithy internet debate club shit “hurrr you’re not in power so they aren’t on YOUR side”. Yeah, no shit. You know exactly what I mean when I write that I want someone on my side i.e. someone who isn’t literally talking about strafing chuds with F15s. I don’t expect a personal relationship with them but at the very least just don’t actively hate the people where I come from.

You are experiencing accountability. But you are not describing accountability.

What are you even talking about? Accountability for what and how do you think I’m “experiencing” it?

Expecting. The spell checker got me.

It looks like next week will feature Antifa’s tactical team vs the JTTF vs the Patriot militia. Gonna be a shit show.

I think “Socially Transitioning” is a scare tactic term

We are talking about teachers addressing their students by their chosen name and pronoun

Which is basically just common courtesy

I also think this is a storm in a tea cup

The more conservatives jump up and down and gnash their teeth, the more they give kids something to rebel against

Just like every other pop culture youth movement

Next it will be computer implants that are going to destroy the family yada yada

Mark my words

What is far more likely to happen is children getting disowned or sent to re-education camps by ideologically ridged parents, by order of their religious leadership, because the kids don’t measure up to some dogmatic standard

These kids need support and protection from the state

Yeah, but that’s more than common courtesy. They could just as easily correct the kids gender. It’s one thing to swap from Darren to DJ, but switching to a woman called Daniel is basically social suicide and quite possibly an actual suicide later.

It is a phrase originated, and used by the trans advocacy groups.

And is used to define one of the ways a trans or non-binary person may transition.

I’d have to decide, is he being a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum, and in need of an ass whipping, followed by a lot of chores,
or
Is he severely mental ill, in need of institutional care.

We taught our kids that “I’ll hold my breath” tantrums would not be tolerated, nor indulged, back when they were toddlers.

If the kid is not being sexually abused, nor physically abused, nor is a victim of neglect, then no the State fucking shouldn’t.

And the parents are at libery to enroll their kid in any Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, or Flying Spaghetti Monster themed school they want, until the kid is of the legal age of emancipation.

By the way, it’s not like State ran orphanages and the foster care system has a stellar record of taking care of kids without parents, or that have been removed from the parents.

Kids in those systems are often mistreated by the other kids in that system, and also mistreated by the staff, and/or the foster parents.

You Americans are famously rude

I guess my standards are higher

Why would I be calling a female “he”? That’s not what that word means.

The point of the scenario is to either force you to be consistent or admit that you are special pleading. You can’t avoid this, so you’re special pleading.

In the current political environment you’re being censured and possibly jailed for this depending on where in the US you live.