The Ukraine Thread - War Edition

Were you wanting me to respond with “yes, no matter what they will all have to die”? I’m not a psychopath.

Was thinking of the various real physical conditions of intersex when I wrote that. Already covered.

No, just the truth.

That’s the truth. I would much prefer they just realize they are bad people and find contrition working in a office or department store somewhere where they have no power over anyone. And if that doesn’t work I would prefer something similar to de Baathification except pay them a severance or a pension depending on seniority. Elected officials I’m more open to making them start over financially and having to make their way like any working class person would.

“Baathification”…

Go fuck yourself idiot.

LMAO the only part we got wrong in Iraq was not giving them pensions tbqh. Had we done that, and managed to make Maliki and his successors, and Sadr, agree to stick to it the Sunni groups like ISI (the remnants of AQI after Zarqawi’s death and the precursor to ISIS) wouldn’t have had an experience and trained cadre of military officers to pull from.

Not sure if you can see how far up your ass that head of yours is.

But all the shit pilling up when you open your mouth should be a clue to you.

Are you mad because you liked the Baathists? lol

Sweet

The way things are going we will find out next week it was actually a detainee facility for UAF POWs and then they will claim Russia blew it up themselves.

1 Like

Imagine thinking the Israelis give anything
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bros don’t let bros get invaded by Russians

Israelis have done more invasions than they been invaded. I’m sure the Knesset is just happy that no one is talking about their own little invasion going on in the West Bank anymore :joy:

1 Like

Most Russians are pussies. So are most Texans.

They love to pretend they’re tough though.

Ever seen “Blood Simple”?

Russia has won.
According to his own stated objectives (as opposed to the ones many in the west claimed were his objectives)

1 Like

Well, this is sad:

After this, Dugin’s daughter, and the NS pipeline sabotage, 5th generation warfare is looking to be even more wild than anyone thought. There has always been state sponsored terrorism in a sense but assassinating the children of academics and sabotaging infrastructure seems like an escalation on our end.

A lot of idiots think Dugin is the secret mastermind behind the Kremlin but that’s like arguing that Fukuyama or Mearsheimer are the secret masterminds behind the White House depending on administration. I don’t think we’d take as kindly to one of Fukuyama’s kids dying in a car bomb.

In other news, Ukraine applied for NATO membership again. It’s looking like they are going to do the same thing they did before and tell Zelensky that “the door is open” but that they will not accept Ukraine into NATO.

Yeah, Russia got fucked today, WWII style. They’re already taking selfies of it in Kyiv. Haha.

What a bunch of self-enflated, vodka soaked losers and by that I mean both Putin and his American apologists and cocksuckers like Donnie and his deranged voting bloc that made this all happen.