The Ukraine Thread - War Edition

USA is banning Russian oil and oil products

Good job

Let’s see if the EU has the stones

UK is as well, it’s aiming to be out of it by the end of 2022.

3 Likes

Christ. It must be frozen over in hell if IFF is sucking this hard.

You’ve been in quarantine too long, dude. You’re losing your edge.

Do you remember what it is we used to do here? Excuse me for having a bit of fun with Sub’s lazy ass bullshit.

I guess y’all can get back to rubbing peens an exploring male lactation or whatever the fuck it is this site has turned into since you pussies gave up on being martial artists.

Your basket of personalities, screaming for attention, certainly has remained an unchanging constant.

1 Like

More importantly, did you have extra cell phone batteries?

It is interesting what people think a bug out would be like, compared to what it actually is.

Hurricane bug outs in Florida are fairly common.
Of course, those are not military threat bug outs.

1 Like

The fookin balls on this guy!

Our cyclones are bigger.

They might be. I can’t say. I don’t know anything about your cyclones.

1 Like

Wrabbit just post under your own account.

1 Like

“Everyone I don’t like is Wrabbit”

You too, dude? Show me on the server where Wrabbit touched you.

I can’t believe how bad that low effort clown fucked you people up. Y’all motherfuckers need Sirc.

Your posting styles and tone are too similar to be coincidence.

That’s why I didn’t think you were that chaos guy.

That’s harsh, dawg.

You lied, do better.

So Im seeing this posted about on facebook and I have to ask, what do the cubs represent? When I ask I get no answer.

I suspect the cubs are supposed to represent the Russian citizens in Ukraine that allegedly required protection by the motherland. However, that’s just my guess.

the other thing I suspect is it’s deliberately vague to just get sympathy.

Either way, the person I saw post this I know through the online shaolin temple program and discussions with them. A lot of their profile is whining about ‘why not just peace and love?’ and then shit like this, deflecting criticism as people having ‘poor inner peace’ and then telling them the sanctions wont work and we are strengthening china by letting russia give them the oil we would normally go after.

1 Like

They are supposed to be the breakaway provinces in the Donbas region, Donetsk and Luhansk.

Tell them their grasp of current affairs and recent history regarding Russia sucks Cossack dick.

1 Like