The Right Wing Quote Guessing Game! Round 1

Pebbling underneath a side control, or making both people a parallel log, without ability for top player to post, is a means to reversal, from bottom position to not bottom position.

There is also the concept of uki waza.

Again summoning @BKR to present with his very short, ginger, Bak Mei presence.

He’s just playing the game of “oh, you disagree, you are a NAZI”.

Well, yeah, of course.

i do not wish to have to do violence, to those who in their foolishness, have been indoctrinated, to mistake me for a Nazi, because I refuse to comply with Nazi-like propaganda demands.

From the Left or the Right.

Nor do I wish to be subjected to violence for the same horrible absurdity.

It’s human nature to fall for bullshit especially bullshit that is survival related.

These are word for word the same things being said nightly by people like Tucker Carlson, hence the point being made here.

I was doing a sweep where you bring the opponent’s weight on top you when you are in bottom side control and just role them over using your far hip as the fulcrum when it first clicked for me to use hard points on my body and proper leverage around my opponents center of gravity more when grappling to move people more effectively and with far less effort around the mat. It just felt so effortless when I got it down. I realised I was just trying to muscle most of my maneuvering and not really doing proper jujitsu or grappling in general.

Well…

My Judo coach, from about the time I was 18, until I was much older, was about 6’4" tall. And, in the time frame (1982 until 1988, in person, at least), was a USA Judo Elite Athlete, at - 95 kg), could stop me from throwing him, even though I could get full under him, with a seoi nage, fairly easily.

so there is more involved…

I was competing at -65 kg at the time, for reference.

SAme thing for my Japanese judo coach, in Ft. Worth, TX (Michinori Ishibashi, for the curious).

this just supports @Dr.Gonzo 's assentation’s.

1 Like

is he a complicated, or simple character, or artifact?

Does he serve useful purposes?

Or is he, as a private person, or public character, without worth, and only negative?

Why do some eyeballs, love his messages?

Why are some eyeballs energized in the other direction, by his messages?

For me: has this person, as a private person, or public show, advocated violence, or the abrogation of the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

And, as I guarantee, that you @Phrost watch him, and Joe Rogan, and Jordan Peterson more than me, what is your own fruit for doing so?

Other than simple mental masturbation, or mass lube on others mental masturbations, meaning eyeballs but no fruit, meaning no productive change?

Tucker Carlson, isn’t a NAZI, as much as you want him to be.

False equivalency much?

BTW, Tucker Carlson sucks balls, you should go punch him anyway.

But you are no that stupid, as much as you pretend to be.

Too much to lose.

Even Judo is nuanced, and of course, a non-transitive game, mathematically.

Le Sigh.

But, so it goes, and that is part of the fun, and which may approximate a type of infinity.

With some common, and some possibly useful variations on some themes.

The methods of dis and misinformation, and manipulation of humans, is, not restricted to NAZIs.

And if someone engages in such methods, it does not mean they are a NAZI.

But, NAZI or not NAZI is not really the important thing, right?

NAZI is just a convenient label to use.

Of course, Judo is just part of the whole.

It’s basically physics. With humans thrown in which can comnplicate things.

I coudl get under my coach, and pick him straight up, being I could squat well more than his body weight.

Couldn’t throw him tho…

The People do tend to love circuses.

And FUD campaigns.

One does hate to see certain FUD campaigns,

become real Frankenstein’s monsters, and Golems,

And not just specters,

By the campaigns designed to use those themes,

That claim to oppose them,

And then -surprise- invoke them, and give life to them.

Kung Fu Panda may be art imitating life, in that regard…

Right, non-transitive. I saw a guy his size throw him with seoi nage, at the US Open, though. He did a Seoi Otoshi though. And was his size, and a lot better at Judo than I am, or ever was.

I’d write his name, but, privacy and all that.

LOL

1 Like

Some of the best Judo I ever saw, on both parts, was were my student got thrown, thrown big time, and both parties were not injured, and we were grateful for the match, and so was the other party, who threw my student.

Well, nobody got hurt in that match. My coach went on to win 3rd place, versus a Canadian guy, which, was of course, very satisfying!

I remember wathching the match he lost, thinking, shit on no watch out for the drop seoi… and I was a brown belt.

Mass matters.

Hara lives matter…

Some of the best Judo, I ever saw, I have video of!

One of my students, at Canadian Nationals, in u18 or u21, can’t recall, *women, set up her opponent and entered for osoto gari, caught her opponent perfectly, and converted to osoto otoshi, mid throw, because she realized, she didn’t want to knock out (concuss), a inferior opponent, (again), because some stupid coach had her opponent in above her head, for the “experience”.

A that moment, I’d have promted her to black belt (shodan), but, wasn’t in my power to do so.

She had to earn it via batsugan, at the Canadian Elite 8 Nationals, a year or so late.

See, Phrost, that’s how ya really flex.

1 Like

LOL, about spit my drink all over the laptop.