The REAL "Gun" Control Thread

Thanks, let’s try to stay on topic, shall we ?
@BrevardFighter

Racist punks have a hard time sticking to any topic that doesn’t include posting walls of garbage trying to sound smart and hip, while also trying to slip in jokes about Hebrew, Latino, Asian, Black, or any heritage.

Boot polish sniffing pieces of shit aren’t worth txtong with. How can you not know this? You seemed to be a little smarter.

Mein Kamf spouting mother fuckers may sound nice on paper;. They are mass murderers. Would you play tennis with Jeffrey Dahmer just to pick his brain? If so, you’re half the problem.

Na, there is no on topic when Nazis rule the beach. You’re better off grabbing your guns and hoping they don’t come for you later.

Boogeyman, much?

Off topic.

Goes for you too. You bitched, I started a serious thread. Try to keep up.

My post is on topic. Read the end, Hanna Barbera Skeltor.

Grab your guns…before they…fuck it nvm.

I don’t know if you realized it but nobody on this site ever stays on topic. The Kanye thread turned into a discussion about what I think is Brazilian underworld.

Anyways, I’m a gun owner and I like bangs. and for some reason I’ve never ever felt threatened about losing my guns. Partially because it’s not a fetish for me like it is for so many, but mainly because I don’t buy into the FUD crap that is used to sell guns and ammo every day in the USA.

Jesus, I know people who will die tired old miserable and poor because they spent all their fucking SS checks on bullets that ended up in their special little locked closet, barns, safes and shit. Now some people hearing the reading of the will might say “wow, I just inherited 50,000 rounds from Uncle Joe!!!” But that’s not me. Cash rules with me.

Your father’s guns, you mean?

Most likely because you didn’t have to pay for them, nor earn them.

You seem very concerned about your inheritance.

^

This guy is exactly who I am talking about. What the fuck meds is he on, exactly?

He got put on temp ignore because nothing he rambles ever makes sense. He went on perm ignore after he started making even less, and here he is again.

Every time I hit view ignored content, he’s off on some crazy feverishness.

Now he’s off about an inheritance? I wish I had one. Wtaf are you high on bro? Old people pills? Chronic?

Fucking trolls can eat a dick. You’re lame. Bullshido gun threads are your personal dick swallowing habit.

That’s because you’re clueless about what is actually happening in the world around you.

This summer, the US House of Representatives passed a bill that would’ve effectively banned most semiautomatic weapons in the US. They packaged it as a reinstatement of the 1994 assault weapons ban, but I read the bill and it went WAY beyond that. It would’ve made most semiautomatic weapons illegal.

It passed the House. A few more democrats in the Senate and this shit would be law right fucking now.

3 Likes

Thanks you for the on-topic post.

The rest of you fuckers get a fucking room, before I call Dad to clean this thread up.

I still like guns.

Yeah, the M777 is a cool gun.

Oregon, for those of you not paying attention to new gun control measures that are/were on the ballot at mid-terms, has passed more.

Anyway, some sheriffs are saying they won’t enforce the magazine capacity part of it, anyway.

As previously noted, magazine capacity limits are currently being litigated in Washington state (that’s the state on Oregon’s northern border, FYI).

So the Oregon gun control thing passed with 50.7% of the vote.

A lower state court put a stay on it, and the Oregon Supreme Court upheld the stay.

I believe there are Federal lawsuit being filed as well.

This guy is really explaining the strategy going on with the various “assault weapon” bans and gun control legislation packages in different states.

They are doubling down by proposing even more restrictive laws than have already been sticken down by the recent SCOTUS ruling(s).

Imagine if you had to get licensed and trained to engage in other constitutional rights ? I mean, Twitter would go out of business.

The term of art for this is “Indicator & Warning”.

Well, what they are doing is pretty obvious. Once I got data about it.

I’m sure it’s to at least partly keep their “base” riled up and engaged.

It’s funny how of SCOTUS rulings are in favor of something you like, so should be followed to the “T”. Otherwise, not so much.

Rule of law is just fine for the law I support.

It is partly a signal to the base: we will disarm your enemies. It’s also a signal to those enemies (everyone else): we will disarm you and don’t care about a 250 year old piece of paper.

Not sure some of those against “gun control” are supporters of a 250 year old piece of paper, either.

Not anymore, no. Because it’s become clear it’s just a piece of paper at this point and more and more people are starting to see politics in a way I’ve explained on here. Even if they don’t have the vocabulary to explain it.

And here we go… Firearms safety with air rifles BAD!