The Ongoing Adventures of Phrost on Twitter

Exactly.
(12)

He predicted exactly what is happening right now. I never suggested he was a strategic genius because it doesn’t take a strategic genius to realize that if you have to buy gas from a guy he might not sell it to you when you start giving people tanks and ATGMs to kill him.

Of course you knew that which is why you didn’t include the very next sentence. All you have are redditbrained debate club “tactics” and you have no substance.

2 Likes

The Germans listened to their Green Party. So now they are buying LNG from Russia in Rubles and selling their strategic reserve to Poland. And they are about to go into winter while rationing heat in Berlin.

Maybe AGW will end up saving them from freezing?

Irony…

Calling someone a “Data Scientists” is, by no means , making fun of them, and I’m shocked you should suggest that

If it’s efficient, why are subsidies required?

I see your hero worship of Trump has affected your objectivity

That is a false narrative

Corrupt ex Christian Democrat politicians got paid billions to use their influence to buy other, current, corrupt Christian Democrat politicians to do business with Gazprom

The GP had nothing to do with that

The German GP ran on sustainable energy production, not Russian oil and gas

I’m terribly sorry to have hurt your feeling

However if one makes an cursory revision of posts it is apparent that it is, in fact, who inserts themself into other people’s discussions, gets mad because no one agrees with you, then goes off the deep end with counterproductive flaming and trolling

But you do have wabbit levels of self control and selfish awareness, so it’s not surprising

Good Morning.
I have not said anything negative about your family.
If you are uncomfortable being a leech and a deadbeat, then get a paying job, and pay your bills, rather than having your family or the welfare system pay them for you.
Pointing out that you are a leech and a deadbeat, and that your family pays your bills, is not dragging your family into anything.
It’s pointing out that you are a deadbeat and a leech.
If anything, everyone here is likely to have sympathy for your family, because every family has a dead beat, leech relative.
Pointing out your flaws, is not saying anything derogatory about them.

Efficient in energy production…

Why do ANY industries require “subsidies”?

Political capital

To enrich cronies

Then surely the resulting energy will generate profits to repay the capital investment over time

How ever the costs involved in running nuclear safely and securely out weigh potential profits for investors

Perhaps you didn’t read @BKR 's request to stay on topic and keep your trolling to the Dr Bozo thread

Or maybe you did and you’re just rude

I am sure that is part of it, in many cases.

However, I suspect there are other reasons.

You are making a statement of fact, regarding the nuclear plants, that is not necessarily true.

There ARE already functioning nuclear power plants.

Failures of some does not negate the safe usefulness of all of them. Baby/bathwater fallacy…

Cost/benefit analysis, safe designs,etc, are all of course things that should be done for any power project.

Research is ongoing into nuclear power alternatives, a lot of it government funded.

2 Likes

Here we see a perfect example of redditbrain.

No, you just don’t know what actually happened. The Green Party pushed alternatives to nuclear that were infeasible for meeting the energy needs of Germany. As the Greens do in every country that has a Green Party.

LMAO bruh Germans living in Berlin are about to go through winter without any ability to heat their homes. That’s why Germany is pushing to ease sanctions.

You’re either a moron or a liar.

Nuclear power, is often the cleanest power out there, for most of the world, with some exceptions.
It is also one of the most cost efficient, but with an upfront capital investment.
The US should invest much more heavily into nuclear power.

Perhaps, perhaps not

Would you know which nuclear power stations run at a profit when subsidies are removed from the equation?

As to security, do you know how many wind farms have a 24 hr SWAT team on standby?