The Official Trojan President Harris Thread

In 2020, Republicans clawed back many of the losses they’d suffered in 2018, narrowing the Democratic majority. Most of the wins were in the suburbs, and many were in states that Mr. Trump had won, such as Oklahoma, Iowa, South Carolina and Utah. With two races still uncalled, the majority in the House is set to be the smallest since 2000—and the smallest for Democrats since 1942.

And, so, the pendulum swings:

Texas SCOTUS suit now opposed by:

DC, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, USVI, Washington.

Sides have been chosen. What the fuck, people?

1 Like

Just saw the Idaho AG is apparently joining in.

1 Like

ROFL.

“Criminal probe into Biden family”.

You wish.

So, as expected, NO STANDING to sue another state of how that state conducts it’s elections.

Those AGs should be disbarred for malpractice.

3 Likes

Please. God. Let Biden sniff some hair with his mask off.

The inauguration budget didn’t allow for Aqua Net.

1 Like

Every previous inauguration has not been obsessed, with respect to how many flags were in the field - false or otherwise normal flags.

Not a single stutter, that I detected. Hmm, almost like that was a campaign lie.

Here’s hoping that he both survives and does a good job.

2 Likes

He flubbed one line but it wasn’t a big deal. It’s cold.

The little girl poet was great.

1 Like

She called for reparations.

In other news, we now have an official National Poet Laureate.

(seriously, somebody bring that man a can of pomade)

LOL, Monica Lewinsky was short-changed. Who knew, back then, that sucking dick could get you a position as veep?

(edit) Also, how long before Youtube accepts that Biden is POTUS?

(D) have POSS. If they make great pets, I’m on board. Also, you’re still encumbered.

Well, he got a daft deferral, didn’t he? For asthma.

PEACE! UNITY! Also, ransacking the headquarters of the people we just put in to uniform power:

Mrs. Rabbit, Speech Pathologist, says this is the result of practicing the speech, and that watching “The King’s Speech” would be a great introduction into how national leaders handle communication disorders.

She’s had a very happy day, only partly because I’ve been feeding her martinis since 6.

Please, I need one more story about the history made by Harris being the first first first second.

Didja know, George Washington was the first white male Briton to be POTUS?

2 Likes

Sounds like somebody fears being replaced by a 6x more effective woman

https://www.tcd.ie/news_events/articles/countries-with-female-leaders-suffer-six-times-fewer-covid-19-deaths/

1 Like

Interesting, but not definitive. Also, nearly a year past the expiration of the 2-weeks, so probably completely irrelevant, since we have something like 17 mutations, including the super-virulent one.