The Official Forum Updates Thread

I’m working to get some extra reactions in, not just the heart/like. Expect that this evening.

Other feature requests should go here.

I will post here when we do maintenance, because there will be occasional short periods of down time.

Discourse_icon

1 Like

Spoilers now work. Use square brackets, like the old-school BBCode

[spoiler]
your shit here
[/spoiler]

I have also added more than just the heart/like. Click the smiley face for emoji responses.

Perfect, man. This place is looking great !

I’m looking forward to your pay raise.

Doubling his salary immediately!

I tried the [strike][/strike] code but it failed

How do you expect a chap to employ satire effectively without [strike][/strike] code?!?

Strike is available with the HTML <s> tag.

1 Like

word !

I’ve added basic signature support. You will individually need to turn it on by going into your profile options.
@SLBC @RockApe

1 Like

NICE, thanks !

Is a COVID vax part of your bonus ?

:fu: testing 1,2,3

Hi, I can’t access main site because Cloudflare is preventing me from doing it and I don’t see any contacts in the “contact” section of the site.

Every thread shows me every reply-to post twice, first as a reply to another poster, then again on it’s own.

Can that be turned off somehow? It makes the thread a little easier to follow responses to specific posters, but also adding a lot of noise to the thread.

You could probably accomplish this with a local CSS override. See here:

1 Like

Expected site maintenance, this evening. Should only be about 10 minutes, or so.

2 Likes

Hey, Bullies, another maintenance window at some point this evening. Same interval of down time.

^^^
what he said