The Official Forum Updates Thread

Where does the 12 chr min come from ?

What is it’s purpose ?

Shitty, low-content replies like this is a chatroom and not a forum.

I wager my posts are just as shitty and low content in 12 chrs as in 11

Look at 99% of the…general places to post stuff?

Chat room indeed.

Point is that a forum is a more persistent form of discussion, where a conversation on a particular topic can take place over months and years, and is more easily referenced later.

2 Likes

Bullshido.net, although it is technically just a single DNS domain, represents a human network of several hundred people, active or not.

You don’t want forum, because that’s ancient history. That’s me, the relic. That’s Sheerdog. The Earth Dragon.

You want conversation? Proceed wisely.

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum: Directed by Richard Lester. With Zero Mostel, Phil Silvers, Buster Keaton, Michael Crawford. A wily Roman slave schemes to earn his freedom by romantically uniting his master with a courtesan. But...

2 Likes

One of my favourite films of all time!

Main site and legacy forums are down, right now, as I’m preparing to migrate them to a new host.

1 Like

Back online (for the moment). Will advise here of additional outages, should they occur.

4 Likes

Thanks Sub

You’re doing a great job, and I, for one, appreciate you

:heart::heart::heart:

This is the annoying error message I was getting

1 Like

I’ve had the same message.

Would not let me post-

????????????

This happens when there are too many script like symbols in the post.

@#$&()/+!?*! Etc.

This is like a “I shouldn’t render this” feature. I know because it only pops up when I try to execute code totally by accident.

It’s hampering my creative flow

Can it be turned off?

@submessenger or @jnp

You know the “Contributor” title by the user avatar?

Can you change wabbit’s to “Idiot Savant”

Pls thx

To be considered for that, you need to have at least 1000 posts on Sociocicde.com.

I don’t qualify, but you seemed to fit right in there.

You are a conundrum

Some of your posts are genius, truly inspired

The rest give the impression that you are autistic

The title is totally appropriate

That’s a slur, fyi.

Not only totally flat as a joke, but hurtful because kids with autism aren’t savants. They are disabled people who live lives of misery and social isolation.

I should know, Mrs. Rabbit treats their communication pathologies.

I’m merely hyperactive. That’s why I need to constantly move and burn 4500 calories a day, while practicing moving meditation at all times.

If I only burn 3500 calories a day, I get fat. And if I don’t consume at least 3000 a day, I’d look like you.

Damn straight