The Official Badge Request Thread

I was Bran Lydster on the old forums, hoping for tags as follows, old school (maybe? not sure of dates), Military - Royal Air force, Judo Black belt, BJJ (then blue - now purple belt), Throwdown in Oxford UK.

No tag available for sambo, but just in case one is in the pipeline…I am Combat sambo national coach for Great Britain team (not that I am any good, was just the only name in the frame from my peers in the BSF)

1 Like

I am anarki13 on the old forums (i think that was my username if my brain isnt tricking me).
bjj blue belt, old school (definitely joined prior to 2012!), computer professional, and Bullwark, plz!

Does competing in full-contact kyokushin tournaments qualify as an amateur fighter? (probably not but hey, better to ask :D)

1 Like

Just two tags for me, per favore:

• Old School
  • BJJ Black Belt

I joined the original forums in 2007, just shortly before my first time stepping on the mats.

2 Likes

Canucks have military? OK, I’ll get to work on those, too.

Iaido… nice. I will have badges for other arts, they are on my backlog.

TD is pretty specific. I’ve done several meet-ups, but TD requires full-contact in all ranges with other bullies. I’ll source the requirements from the old forums and add that to the tag.

If you had the TD prior, just let me know so I can look that up.

1 Like

Hi, there

Bullwark
Computer Professional

1 Like

Hi,

Might as well

BJJ Brown Belt,
Computer Professional,
Judo Orange – Judo white belt will do,

thanks

1 Like

OK, peeps. I have several badges in the works, and have noted who has requested them, so be patient.

Everyone gets Bullwark until we hit 300 or end of year, TBD. No need to ask. I still have to go backfill several people.

I was more of a lurker on the previous forum so I don’t know that applies to Old School.

• BJJ Purple
  • Old School
  • Bulwark
1 Like

Lurker status is valid. If you were with us prior to 2012, you qualify.

If lurker counts for Old School - yeah been lurking since way back
Computer Professional
BJJ Purple Belt
Judo white

If old full contact kickboxing/boxing smokers count - Amateur Fighter - but not if that applies to MMA promotions only

Smokers don’t count, imo. We’ve never honored them before. Ammy needs to be a promoted ticketed event.

1 Like

Let me clarify - if you had an account on the old forums, but just didn’t post often or at all, that’s lurker status. If you just knew of the site, I can’t really validate that, unless you want to give me your browser history from 2009…

I’m sure I had to set up an account at some point, but didn’t interact. No worries. I can survive

I couldn’t find one with your current email address. If you can provide other details, I’m happy to oblige.

I’ll play, too.

I’m just a lowly judo brown belt, so let’s see that Bulwark status! I didn’t know computer professional was a thing, but can I get that, as well?

Thanks, dude(s)

1 Like

This new forum is a lot easier to bling, so I went maybe a little overboard, and will probably continue to do so. Anyways, your stuff is lit.

Everyone in this thread, up to this point, should be up to date.

Thanks and the new forums are really nice.

4 Likes

Sorry we don’t have spaces in usernames. But, meh. It’s just a mask we wear, right?