The Official Badge Request Thread

We’re happy to bling almost anything that is a mark of distinction and can be verified.

Cool. When you get it I’ll take my SAMBO instructor / badass badge then. hahaha. I’m the only full time SAMBO school in the PNW, so I should qualify :wink:

1 Like

Sweet. For everyone’s benefit, yeah, I’m still working on making the badges, and we will get to all of you in turn. Same old BS rules apply, though, be prepared to evidence your claim via PM prior to getting a badge.

1 Like

Hi there !
May I have the physician and polite canadian badges please ?
(And how would you like me to substantiate my claims ? Is saying sorry a couple of times enough or should get you some timmy’s? :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Hmm. Let’s see… I’m a Biology and data science PhD and BJJ black belt (also kenpo karate black belt long time ago)

2 Likes

LOL. I will make a maple leaf, because it amuses the fuck out of me. Stand by…

2 Likes

Well… no Canadian infantry badge ( I was a measly private for three years, reserves) so I’d like the Scientist badge. I’m an environmental technology at who has written papers on mass municipal composting and lead contamination abatement. I also specialized in groundwater and soils contamination mitigation. Nowadays I’m wonk working toward a degree in political violence and counter terrorism studies because environmental stuff is zzz.

1 Like

Again, I’m open to making any badge that is a mark of distinction or expertise, and verifiable. So, PM me your creds, and I’ll put it on the list. Please be aware that it may take a few days, the requests are coming in hot and heavy, right now.

1 Like

Pscyho Dad, and back on the old forums I had the BJJ Purple Belt badge.

2 Likes

Hi! Sonny here. Could I get a

Bullwark (if applied)
Bjj white belt

And if they’ll ever be, I also hold yellow belt in judo and Luta Livre (yeah, that martial art Marco Ruas does)

1 Like

Bullwark
Judo Black Belt
Old school
And uh, computer professional I guess.

1 Like

BJJ Brown Belt
Old School

Please and thank you.

2 Likes

Oops I totally forgot,
I don’t think it’s valid though since depending on which, it’s been atleast more than a decade but:

Kendo 1st Dan
Iaido 1st kyu
Judo and taekwondo blue belts

But again, it’s been a while so you be the judge, I don’t mind either way.

Sorry about that

Edit: I used to be on the forums as jerrytown, but I really didn’t write/participate much (and after a while, not at all since bullshido was on FB); no idea when I registered to the forums though (or if my username is still valid (it’s been years).

Edit 2: also got an M.Sc. in cell biology if that helps

1 Like

Bullwark - Same as the old MattB
BJJ Purple
Amateur Fighter (Hybrid Fight League)?

Instructor (Kempo)
BB Kempo
Scientist? M.Ed. Science Education / STEM teacher / Math Teacher

1 Like

Hey, I’m Sean Gransden in the Facebook group, and I think I was ketsueki, or some other stupid bullshit on the old forums, because I was young and retarded. I am military (Army), old-school/bulwark, and IDK if it counts as a throwdown, but I did meet up with Ross (Permalost) and Mike (Mordschlag) in San Diego one time in like 2011 so they could beat the hell out of me.

2 Likes

dang, 2012 qualifies as old-school? OK I’m old school then. (danniboi07 on the old forums)
oh and bullwark please!

I’ll ask for my belt badges the day I get back on the mat.

2 Likes

Bullwark
Old School
BJJ Brown
Amateur Fighter
Judo White (I got a green belt about ten years ago so let’s round that down)

1 Like

Can please has my BJJ Brown Belch tag?

Edit: also an old school tag (2011)

2 Likes

Oldschool, Throwdown, Bullwark. Thanks.

2 Likes

First time on a forum so be gentle and use lube. I guess Bullwark as Mom’s Basement, Shit Stirrer, Bogan and Unfit somehow didn’t make the list.

1 Like