The Chinese Spy Balloon Brouhaha

Oh my…
Rabbit isn’t seriously suggesting that weaboo crap equates to having real familiarity with Chinese culture, or understanding of Chinese geopolitics, is he?
That is just too funny.
Talk about having watched too many Kung Fu movies…

You are so funny. Why not present something that actually is a different point of view than what I posted?

Other than your own attempted edgy drivel.

Your attempted parody of the experts is so old and tired. Your chapped ass about never getting any respect for you “martial arts” “expertise” is apparently never going to heal.

Hey, Lion Dancing counts!

What you posted was garbage, so it got the response it deserves. Right up there with “expert” vids on Sandy Hook, Vegas slaughter, and the assault on the US Capitol.

Forewarning, that’ll go for any YouTube crap anybody posts. It’s nothing personal.

“Experts”? When an expert on Chinese warfare shows up, ring the alarm.

It’s one thing to start a discussion from.

You are acting like an expert yourself, LOL. The parody continues…

I claim expertise on nothing, other than being an expert on knowing YouTube and streaming is full of gaslighting windbags like your OP.

Joe Rogan just said Jews love money like Italians love pizza.

Fuck Joe Rogan. Slow ass punk.

It’s one guys opinion.

You might have missed it through all the code words designed for millennials, but he claimed to have Army and Homeland Security cred, in an almost breathless attempt to argue from authority, of which he has none.

What makes a dumbass like that make a video? Honest question.

I’m a simplton, but the last thing I’d ever call the Chinese military is “dumb”. More like Americans like this guy are dumb, and posting gibberish on YouTube, while the sleight of hand that just happened is, once again, destroying American democracy.

Catch the State of the Union? Can you see Russia from your House yet?

He does have the Army cred. I had never heard the HLS cred before. He also has college cred.

So, he’s got some cred, and his POV, is an informed opinion.

I don’t take what he says to be absolutely correct, and he’s predicted stuff, and been wrong, and he talks about that, too.

And I’ve read and watched other stuff that looks at the same topics he covers, that have different interpretations.

You do understand, that by my posting a link to his video, I’m not endorsing everything the dude says to be accurate and absolutely true? I’m not a “fanboy” of his…

In fact, your replies regarding the video I posted in the OP, is a rather subtle thing you do. It’s kind of a sneaky sort of way of focusing on one thing and presenting it as if it’s the whole presentation.

You pick one thing, take it out of context (on purpose), and run with it as if it’s the main point of the entire video.

but, you go girl.

Doubling down, I see.

Triple dog dare.

His whole video is batshit. “Informed” is what anti vaccine activists and QAnon psychos use to preface their shit too.

Name one thing he said you agree with. Do you think the Chinese military is “dumb”.

You said he was “excellent”.

Dumb in this case, maybe.

Oh, you are tripling down, LOL.

Look, the charade is over… in any case, you do “you”.

Me do me?

Ok, 20,000+ innocent people dead overnight, and FoX News ain’t covering it. Bottom of the sports section.

Just Biden and GOP shit. Loss of decorum. Outage politics designed just for you!!

Let’s hope you don’t get your China news from Fox, let alone YouTube.

I read a lot of sources for news. Fox ignores stuff, CNN ignores stuff, etc., etc.

Ignoring widespread death and destruction is pretty evil though.

Capitalism?

Evil?

ooooh, segueing…

More like focusing on emergency management issues. Water food shelter.

You know, the thing nobody obsessed with Chinese aerial surveillance videos on YouTube give a shit about.

Real people. Maybe you’re different. We’ll see.

Well, aren’t you the virtue signaler!

Get on a flight to Turkey, then.

I’m sure they could use a hand digging through the rubble.

Why do you tell lies, or be so careless?

Bruh, you’re citing a Marvel character as your experience with China?