The Celebrity COVID Thread!

I love this word. You win.

1 Like

Mary Ann!

2 Likes

All that matters very little when you can’t feed yourself.

2 Likes

I wear a mask when out and about. Wash my hands. Have sanitizer in the car.

I must quit watching FOX News too? I have a Cuomo sized Q-tip and can tell you where to shove it.

1 Like

No.

Keep watching Fox News, but realize there is no spoon.

Fox News exists to take your time (money) and that is it. You’d be better off getting your daily dose of data from my mother in law then that entire “news” network.

Here’s a better option: trust the doctors, scientists, nurses, and engineers, firefighters, police, and military veterans who haven’t completely cracked yet.

You schilling for CNN now? You are if nothing else consistent.

I didn’t bring up CNN, but fact is it is considered a mainstream, reliable news service for encyclopedic.

They definitely don’t built conspiracy cults with their programming to sell ads, something FOX, Breitbart, OAN, Newsmax, and the Enquirer are all very guilty of.

CNN

Ahhh. Got it. They’re an unbiased paragon of journalistic integrity.

Define conspiracy cult.

You’re funny. If I didn’t know you better I’d think you were trolling.

A conspiracy cult is something that isolates people from their friends and family, while they go out putting on skull masks, picking up rifles and riot shields, and storming the United States Capitol.

Or Scientology, of NXVIUM, or the Branch Davidians, or several new freshman Congresspeople we can talk about who have corrupted the GOP with their insanity-laden bullshit.

The sad irony is you and me believe in so much in common, but we’re struggling, and have struggled, for a decade because of these morons who are gaining more power as our respective testosterone slips away due to old age and lack of exercise.

Pushups Matter, Joe. Can we at least agree on that, before you tell me I’m an NPR shill now?

See there I go again. I’m getting old, for sure.

NXVIUM is my heartburn medicine, NXIVM is the “self help” empowerment cult that led to sexual domination and hot iron branding of compromised females.

My bad.

It’s OK, I knew which one you meant.

1 Like

Larry King:

1 Like

Zizou is ill.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coronavirus-outbreak/real-madrid-head-coach-zidane-tests-positive-for-virus/2119526

1 Like

Celebrities have stopped testing positive for covid !!!

dramatic

There are actually a whole bunch of famous people who got VID but really didn’t make the news. Some of these people I’ve never even heard of ( YNW Melly??), some were shocking (Dwayne Johnson’s whole family), some I can’t believe they survived.

Placido Domingo is 80, got really sick and hospitalized. I wonder if it was those iron lungs of his.

Historia por hacer. (History to be made)

1 Like

YNW Melly is amazing. One of the best stories ever told, all through music.

First, you have our anti-hero YNW Melly and his crew “Young Nigga World”, a branch if the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

https://youtu.be/gtWkOaRHzjA

Melly is a young school shooter who kills cops and loves his mother. YNW Sakchaser and YNW Juvie became jealous of Melly, and started making suggestive songs about the fate that awaited he and his mother. Melly responded with songs about how much he loved his mother.

So they’re at the studio one night, get into a vehicle and depart. Suddenly the vehicle is shot up and Juvie and Sakchaser are killed. Drive-by? Or did the bullets come from inside the car? Melly, the sole survivor is being charged with the murder.

1 Like

Get enough of these guys together and eventually they’ll produce the complete works of Chas and Dave