TaeKwonDo side kick made great again (MTKDGA)

Just train to sucker kick? What if you miss? What if they get up? That kick might push someone across the room if you hit them unexpectedly, but they are going to be pretty pissed off when they get up. There is a very high percentage chance that kick is not a finisher… so you should at least consider a more extended engagement.

The one move strategy is not a good one in a fight. The only thing you ever assume is that your opponent has a weapon you haven’t seen. That the situation is worse than you expected it to be.

I was going to say those hands are really low in that last clip regardless of style, and really close to your body which is going to make any kind of defense against anything thrown at you really difficult. But if you are training for a one kick strategy, my comments aren’t relevant.

His other hand is down

dude relax. I am just giving an example. I didn’t go 100% but it was quite hard maybe 75%. (doesn’t look very hard though but that’s just optics)

But I will tell you that I have an edge physically…My chin is very long, and I am using it to chamber and release.

chambered kicks benefit from long chin bones,since they are the ones flicking.

I also have a long leg, but if my thigh was long but the shin short, this chamber wouldn’t do much…but now my lever is extensive.

Chuck lidell roundhouse kick 20220616 010030 — Postimages

Perhaps, it’s hard to tell where it is from the angle

However, his opponent is not in a position to exploit that weakness, if his left is down

Are you fucking blind?

You are suggesting that is a sucker kick?

Because i think dropping in to stance is kind of going to give the game away.

So when are you going to actually fight?

I don’t want to fight.

Then how do you know your kicks are any good?

I can’t even watch your kicks. The video isn’t available now.

@timothysmith9 Brand new

You know what I’m going to say, don’t you

Jean Claude explains where power is derived from.

This one is also unavailable now. Looks like the video is private.

Even YouTube hates the poor guard displayed in the vids

I’l show you guys something funny.

This boxing champ gives a tip on how to get 15-25% extra power…

8:49

Now that’s exactly what I do instinctively…

For full disclosure…I did box for two months (and studied some at home). But nobody told me about step punching the straight right…I just do it cause I’m a natural puncher.

It’s what my body wants to do…

@doofaloofa

I use a guard when I box…

1 Like

Anyway. Here is some recent street kick fun.

Starts at about 1:10 if you don’t want to deal with the very hard to deal with insight in to bogan life.

2 Likes

My concern is that everything seems ro take about 10 seconds before you are comfortable throwing the shot.