Surfing the Discourse Cesspool — The Worst Fringe Takes on Social Media

This goes here:

Well that’s sort of true. Most people show up to college protests to get laid, not because of any moral imperative. Who knows how many babies were the direct result of Occupy Wall Street?

If we were a MASH unit, I’d be more of a Hawkeye myself. I’ve always thought of you as a Trapper John.

I keep thinking about Elliot Gould dropping an olive into camp. And that college protest movie he did where went from Vietnam vet to “woke”, mostly as the result of reading and screwing.

1 Like

So, who is this televangelist?

Probably Kanye West

Hes just saying ridiculous things so that during his court case he can say “look I say stupid shit all the time that isnt true” when they point out all the crap he said about how he treated women ect…

Its the Alex Jones defence " I am just playing a character your honour"

That defense wouldn’t work, because of the millions who believe the article below is not satire.

Keep in mind this is back at the early, Superbowl year.

I can’t even go into what’s being spread now. Especially in churches. I’ll be processing it for months.

It’s a basic litmus test: read this, and laugh. Or read this, and agree. Choose wisely.

“MtnPreacher”

No notes.

1 Like

Gary Peterson is an American hero.

I’m gonna die laughing from this sort of thing.

A+

1 Like

See the Kirker church movement in Moscow,Idaho.

2 Likes

These guys?

Right. Kirker == “Christ Church”.

These guys are called Mormons in Utah. What’s better than leading a wife by a firm hand than leading three or four.

RIP Bill Paxton. You spoke the truth.

I disagree, LOL. Normal LDS does not condone or practice polygamy, that’s the FLDS you are thinking of.

The Kirkers have their own issues, one of which you pointed out.

1 Like

No, not those guys. Based in Moscow, Idaho.

1 Like

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/nov/17/leaders-of-moscows-christ-church-say-theyre-pushin/

It is the blueist city in Idaho, according to my older son, who goes to college at University of Idaho, located in Moscow.

1 Like

Well, I think everyone knows my opinion of religion, and its role in lowering the cognitive defenses of otherwise intelligent people.

Dave Rubin out here showing us who he is.

1 Like

Dave is a bonafide white supremacist supporter who hides behind alt-right “owning the libs” going back a decade. He likes to mention all his pro LGBT, pro freedom libertarian crap as a defense of his darker ideals of Fortress America.

He had Stefan Molyneux on years ago and they had a chummy chat about IQ and race. Haha guess which races were deemed smarter.

Lauren Southern…Paul Joseph Watson. Not even worth going into their closets.

They are all inhuman.

1 Like