South Florida Condo Collapse

That might be the much bigger problem.

You’re right, I blame the entire Republican party minus about 30, starting with “COVID IS A DEM HOAX” Man.

The same red states that were anti vax, anti mask, ant lockdown, are all now pro Delta lineage.

I’m legitimately concerned for your state in a way practically none of your leadership seems to have been since 2019.

Most of these vaccines just attack the spike protein to make it less effective. The point is that vaccinated people are less likely to die by huge margins, not that they’re immune from ever catching or carrying it.

This is why everybody should still be wearing masks, but a certain group of dipshits decided to make that political.

2 Likes

It’s the same crew that decided Texas Road Warrior style marauder packs were the appropriate welcoming party for the Biden/Harris campaign bus.

I explained to my colleagues that because almost all of the escalated case numbers in Florida were occuring in the unvaccinated population (about half of the Florida population), those numbers are the worst COVID19 numbers, for that Florida population, statistically, that we have seen during the entire pandemic.

1 Like

This is something I commented on, recently, there is a remarkable increase among the unvaxxed/uninfected. It seems like a “no duh,” to me.

I am pleased to be a non-GBS member of the Janssen vaccine family for about 9 weeks, despite cresting the demographic that was most at risk (90 out of 12 million people). Also, 9 weeks is a guestimate, I burned my vax card almost immediately.

1 Like

One of these things is not like the other.

(edit) LOL in before white privilege

The vaccine reduces fatalities. 99.2% of deaths last month were the unvaccinated.

After you have removed the population that wouldn’t have died, regardless, by vaccinating them, it’s a no-fucking-duh that the remainder would have both a higher incidence of infection and mortality. Math, it’s not just for breakfast.

I’ll bet 100% of deaths back in January 2020 were unvaccinated.

Yes, the availability of the vaccine dramatically reduced deaths.

That’s the point of a vaccine, make people less dead. To pretend like there’s a huge spike in spite of the nearly 4 billion doses of vaccine already given worldwide is disingenuous - or, there is a much bigger problem. Personally, I think the problem lies in reporting - both in actual numbers, and in media sensationalism.

The problem is now the people who refuse to get vaccinated. They line up strongly on partisan lines.

1 Like

I have a philosophical problem with a “journalist,” who can’t spell “states,” correctly. Spelchek is fucking built in to everything.

Seriously, that person’s editor should be drawn and quartered. Fuck.

I remember when this pants-shitting stupidity on vaccines was largely from the left.

1 Like

Have they activated the microchips yet? Maybe mines not working.

1 Like

I’m still paying full price for my cell service.

1 Like

I applaud you guys for distracting from my concern, which was that up to 60 Texas Democrats just tried to kill our top three elected officials.

I’m left wondering when we’re going to have subpoenas and congressional hearings and impeachments and the like.

You left out the no mask party on a flight.

WITH CHEAP BEER!

Huh?