South Florida Condo Collapse

It would be a mistake to not leverage discontent. USA has done the same, in the past.

Detroit is a hotbed of Republican anti-vax sentiment, that’s for sure…

I should have clarified that map is of unvaccinated kindergartener hotspots, not COVID, due to exceptions (religious etc).

There is overlap of some of the same areas but the dynamics are different (COVID hotspots are mostly in the south).

Wayne County is a hotspot because the poor people of Detroit don’t trust anyone anymore, especially the government, and who can blame them. Detroit gets fucked over by everyone…even NFL refs.

Finally, straight up truth.

1 Like

Hey, remember the time that a bunch of Democrats went to the White House and tried to kill the Democrat POTUS, VP, and the Speaker of the House?

Yeah, me neither.

This was an act of biological terrorism. Rather than vote “no,” on a bill which POTUS (and Biden) already condemned, they “escaped,” to DC to spread their disease(s).

How is it even possible that a bunch of prominent Democrats are not only unvaccinated, but also trampling through the hallowed halls of the seat of Democracy, unmasked?

LOL 1/6. These people should be impeached and possibly tried for attempted murder.

/hyperbole

Which Democrats are unvaccinated?

Good times. Gonna dump stuff here.

News here said they are not releasing who, because of privacy concerns. That was about an hour ago, last I checked.

(edit)

Celia Israel, Trey Martinez, Donna Howard, et al.

Sub, why did Texas have 10x the number of new cases (5,000) compared to NJ yesterday (~500), even though NJ is #1 in population density and Texas is 26th?

Is it because Texans are generally dumb, or they have been lied to for years by vaccine fearmongering by mainstream Republicans?

I highly doubt any Democratic influence is running the show there, by the way, when it comes to public health.

You know what’s funny? The unvaxxed in this story are Democrats. Me and my entire family are and have been fully vaxxed for months.

1 Like

Awesome.

Unfortunately Texas is not weathering Delta well at all, and since your leadership is anti-PPE and still supporting the party’s anti-vaxxers pretty hard, Texas could end up looking like Brazil pretty soon. After Lambda which is meh comes…new lineages.

US, Brazil, India. We should not be in this club, and we’re contributioning to global death rate more than any other country.

I guess that’s what they meant by “American Exceptionalism”.

Stop drinking and posting. It doesn’t become you. The leadership, in this case, clearly has (D) affixed to their names.

I’m on the treadmill and your whataboutism story has nothing to do with the COVID 19 pandemic in Texas, which is sad because it appears you are in a state of denial (pun intended).

Unless of course you intend to blame (D) names for interfering with Texas public health protocols and increasing the infection rates among unvaccinated Texans (most likely Republican voters).

Based on vote counts alone, that’s falsifiable. Blame the Republicans or Jesus, but no one else.

All those Texas Dems were vaccinated according to your own source.

Why are you hung up on breakthrough infections? Is it the (D)?

“Despite following CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] guidelines and being fully vaccinated, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday,” Howard said in a statement Tuesday, noting that she was “basically asymptomatic except for some minor congestion.”

Over the weekend, the Texas House Democratic Caucus said that five of its members had tested positive for the virus. The members who tested positive, including state Reps. Celia Israel, D-Austin, and Trey Martinez Fischer, D-San Antonio, have been fully vaccinated.

One claims she was vaxxed.

All of them, actually. I just quoted them.

Oops…accidentally autotyped “unvaccinated”. My bad.

Well, then, we have a much larger problem, and it’s not Texas (R)s.

Dude you can test positive for covid even when you’re vaccinated. You know that right?

1 Like