Sharing my personal experience in martial arts

Hello everyone,

I am passionate about martial arts and have been practicing Wing Chun for several years. Today, I want to share my experience with you and invite you to discover this fascinating discipline that combines technique, philosophy, and physical conditioning.

Wing Chun is a Chinese martial art, known for its effectiveness in close combat, its smooth and fast movements, and its strategic approach to fighting.

What truly captivated me about this martial art is not the combat itself but the philosophy surrounding it. It’s not just about learning to fight, but about developing a better understanding of oneself, strengthening one’s body and mind, and finding balance in daily life.

Personally, regular practice of Wing Chun has helped me improve my concentration, self-confidence, and stress management. Wing Chun makes you stronger mentally above all, and this has transformed my life.

My instructor, Boris Devienne, from the Tai Yin Wing Chun school, has given me a new outlook on life. I now feel at peace with myself.
I wish for all of you to find the mentor who will change your life.

This is my personal experience, and I hope I have piqued your curiosity about this wonderful art.

Looking forward to discussing with you.

Have a great day!

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Troll really phoning it in or bot? Only time will tell.

This has to be copied and pasted from somewhere.

What combat.

This looks like a movie but all of this is live footage.

Come on. Nobody is this stupid!

This visual art of combat.
Obviously, it’s not for real combat. I’m talking about the artistic part of the fight, the movements, the technique, …

Yeah, movies are far removed from the current state of martial arts as taught in modern schools haha.

Are you saying wing chung isn’t meant for real combat?

1 Like

I like this guy, flat out admits Wing Chun is not for REAL combat.

Neither is BJJ, if we are honest.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the biggest nutriders in a martial art are the white belts. People who are more advanced are more reasonable about their martial art. Alot of bjj white belts think they’re royce gracie just because they do jiu jitsu.

1 Like

The biggest martial arts nutriders are the so called “stunt men”. The people who attempt to make a career off the backs of others. And then the circle jerk begins. Especially the Culty stuff.

Good example. This guy was in a couple of shows and movies and claims to be a JKD guru.

There’s a video online of him covered in fighting medals. It’s all a joke.

The stunt work in WonderWoman84 was awful and a drastic step down from that in the far better first movie.
Anyone listing it as a credit should be ashamed of himself.

I’d rather know BJJ than WC in a fight.

Me too, sir.

Learn both.

Learn them all.

I’ve learnt enough of it to know I don’t need to learn any more.

The Ip man movies are better than Redbelt. However wing chung fights in real life are also more entertaining than bjj but for the wrong reasons.