Schools and Sexual content

Your rhetoric is unamusing. How are you not linking child abusers with sex ed?

They are different fields of study.

Child abusers would be some sort of criminology degree and sex ed would be a teaching degree of some sort.

And sex ed isnā€™t really about sex.

I posted a whole link and everything. The harvard expert with according to you the made up bio.

Where would be a great place for a pedophile to engage with children on the topic of sex?

The church.

Fuck you made that one easy.

So, the Church is where they teach sex ed, in AUS? But, itā€™s not really about sex.

So, sex ed that is not really about sex is being taught by pastors in the great Down Unda.

No it is where child abusers go to abuse little kids and then be protected from prosecution.

So if someone wanted access to kids and then protection by the same organisation that gave them access to kids that would be the ideal place.

Sex ed class at least here is really kind of monitored for that sort of thing.

And no. Sex ed really is about sex when it is taught by pasters down under.

But, itā€™s not really about sex.

In that specific case it really is about sex. Which is kind of the issue.

Because priests tend to fuck little kids.

There has almost never been a case of a teacher fucking a kid in the US. Or anywhere else. I will let you do your own googling on that.

They are definitely doing it in the church.

You keep digging that hole. Iā€™ll be back in a bit, have some errands to run.

Cool. I will just entertain myself with some working with children requirements we have to prevent child abuse.

Funny, I didnā€™t see anything about sex ed, in there. A lot of that information reads very similar to what I do every day. Isnā€™t that crazy?

Not really. They probably want to ensure cops are not pedophiles be pedophiles either.

But yes good point. The police force.

wut? You have words, but they are not congruent with anything resembling cognitive ability.

Rebekah Rollston has never been a school sex ed teacher.
She just finished her medical residency a couple years ago.

Interestingly, although I see she has privileges at a university clinic, and affiliated hospital, itā€™s not clear if she actually treats patients versus strictly being a university faculty member.
I can call the clinic on Monday to see if she actually treats patients.

Outside of her medical school residency, she did go right into being a full time university faculty member and research paper writer.

A lot of her research work has been policy advisement stuff (similar to what the government often pays me to do), for her in the area of pro-abortion, and pro-LGBTQ policy advisement,
and issues related to trans health care.

I donā€™t know if her grant funding is from government, or consulting to gov,
or if she just gets grants and research funding from pro-abortion and pro-LGTBQ advocacy groups,
as I have not dug into those details yet.

A lot of her stuff is political,
But some of it is of non-partisan good stuff nature stuff, such as work to advise trans males to get cervical screenings, and preventative health care for the trans and LGTBQ community related to cancer risks, etc.

Some of her current work has been qualitative, and she has done a fair bit of correlation research stuff, which is to be expected if she is doing work whose objective is to politically promote CSE and LGBTQ advocacy, to try and get pro abortion and pro-LGTBQ agenda policies passed.

Sheā€™s definitely a hired gun for the pro-abortion and LGTBQ advocacy groups,
but she also has done some non-partisan stuff that is simply related to trans and LGTBQ preventative medicine.

She is definitely a step up from Goldfarb, not from a sex ed perspective,
but because she has a medical background,
and does do preventative medicine research and education for the trans and LGTBQ community,
that is related to STD prevention, managing cancer risk in those communities, managing addiction in those communities, etc.

Also, I have not read any of Rollstonā€™s work deeply yet, but I do not presume that she has misrepresented other studies in her work as we have seen Goldfarb has done,
unless and until we see evidence that she did so, as we did with Goldfarbā€™s paper.

What university degrees do you have, @gregaquaman that qualify you to say that?

Also, there is a difference between having a degree in an area, and being a practitioner in an area.

Academics have one type of knowledge, and practitioners in an area, another.

One can be a cop, investigating child abusers, with 20 years experience in that area, and have a degree in computer science, and that is often the case, as the forensic analysis of digital evidence is often how child abusers are caught, especially in the past 20 years.

One can have a criminal justice degree and zero law enforcement experience.

One can have an education degree, and never been a school teacher, or even a university teacher.

As a matter of fact, I know several university administrators, with doctorates in education, who have never been school teachers, and never been university professors, or that less than a year of teaching experience.

Likewise, and this is particularly sad, I know lots of management and marketing professors in business universities, who have never owned a company, never started a company, and never held any other job, but being a university professor, which is absolutely sad for their students.

It can get sader than that when you have an MBA come into a management position who institutes some kind of cost cutting or efficiency strategy that ends up costing much more when put into practice. People who didnā€™t bother to get their hands dirty or listen to the ones who do, and they donā€™t actually understand the realities of the real work being done.

1 Like

I donā€™t need university degrees to say what education or life experience is needed or generally accepted to suggest school sex ed curriculum. Because it is goung to be some sort of standard set somewhere.

And i would be suprised if it includes a cop who arrests sex offenders

And also yes if someone didnā€™t have qualifications but worked in the sex ed industry that would count. But not like in this case an unrelated industy that you guys are desperately trying to connect to sex ed so you have a single platform to work from.

So it would be something more in say these fields

Because that is the sorts of qualifications that give someone grounding in sex ed.