Presidential Pardon Sweep Stake

I don’t get the objection to the Keystone pipeline. Hey, if doesn’t want to get re-elected he can do stupid shit.

I think any stupid shit he pulls will pale before the stupid shit of his predecessor.

It’s more Pandering.

Would be Gold

Ted Boutrous, a prominent First Amendment and appellate lawyer, slammed Bannon’s pardon. “Trump pardoning a guy indicted by the Trump Justice Department for defrauding Trump supporters over the fake Trump wall is a fitting end to the Trump presidency,” Boutrous tweeted.

It is this kind of action that leads me to suspect that Trumpers are either stupid, ignorant, or worse still, wilfully ignorant

If he really wants to see their heads explode, he should pardon former (Illinois) Speaker of the House, Mike Madigan for anything he will soon be indicted for.

They’re not Trump supporters, really.

They’re Andrew Breitbart supporters. Fat fuck died of a heart attack at 43. His senior editor ended up enabling Donald Trump’s rise to and fall from power.

Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day , I can tell you

Here we are, still living.

Finally, a diagnosis: when somebody asks if you are a god, you say yes.

1 Like

Converting to Mormon?

1 Like

So to be clear the bar hopping, Proud Boy anthem singing, OK(possibly white power) sign flashing Kenosha shooter didn’t get a pardon right?

So he is full on screwed.

He likes beer, killing people, and older men.

Well depending on which prison he gets sent to I’m sure he’ll get probably 2 of the 3.

1 Like

What a royal shame.

Hey I think his mother should be locked up with him. Like on the same cell block. However, sadly the justice system isn’t so enlightened. So the boy will suffer while those that lead him down that path get books, movie deals and right wing speaking engagements on the injustice of it all.

2 Likes

He’ll be a celeb and get ‘special’ treatment

1 Like

Let’s not forget how much his attorny(s) will make off of the millions raised for his defense…

3 Likes