Presidential Pardon Sweep Stake

Naw, he was just carrying a six foot pole with a sharp spear point on the end.

2 Likes

Um, right. Too much weed man. Take a breakā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not wrong.

I bring everything back to Russia because thatā€™s where his treason against the country started and I believe wholeheartedly that is where his strategic leadership ws coming from throughout his presidency.

I also believe that Manafort, Ivanka, Page, Miller and Kushner should spend the rest of the days of their lives in prison for espionage against the United States of America.

Trumpā€™s supposed ignorance and lack of attention to detail far too often favored Russiaā€™s foreign policy goals. He was on the dole. What was done to the Kurds for Erdogan is a prime example of Trumpā€™s corruption that way too many are too quick to discount. From the beginning he signaled he was our enemy and any remaining agent provocateurs pursuing the agendas of foreign states must be held to account for the sake of national security.

If none of the rats aboard Trumpā€™s sinking ship attempt to flee to enemy states after this is over it will be because they think a pardon protects them from the consequences of betrayal.

1 Like

You seem to be pushing/ok with extrajudicial actions.

You want Biden to act like Tito, or what?

1 Like

You guys remember when the Times released all the tax returns related to Trump and his businessā€™.

Thatā€™s what I think will fuck Donald in the end. He might owe the wrong people a lot money, and they might be coming to collect.

Well, Iā€™ll tell you who I donā€™t want him to act like. He needs to learn from the failures of Obamaā€™s statecraft policies and be willing to turn the temperature up to
ā€œself cleaning modeā€ for the the sudden glut of strongmen dictators that not so coincidentally rode into power all at once in 2016.

We have to take down willing puppets like Marine LePen and dam the clandestine points of entry used by hostile foreign actors to douse agitprop onto the electorate.

We are defending ourselves against acts of war, national security should gird itself in the precedence of war time actitivites. The GRUā€™s foray into American politics directly lead to the one and only breech of congress by insurrectionists in American history.

Thatā€™s an act of war. I believe it is probable that the GRU stayed in contact with Trump using encrypted messaging apps like Whatsapp to provide Trump with strategy and talking points. I suspect they also coordinated though lawyers Giuliani to hide hostile tradecraft behind the protections afforded to legal cousel.

Giuliani was linked to GRU in multiple ways; coincidentally representing Trump while he leaned on pro-Demoratic Ukranians presently in a war against Russia. A two pronged attack that looks like it was designed entirely to discredit the Ukrainian government thereby delivering a cowards attack to a potentially vital NATO prospect nation and undermine the domestic support for the fledgling post-Maidan government.

We need to fight fire with hellfire. We need an all out clandestine offensive to make up for the 4 years of sandbagging under Trump and the 8 years of softball policy under Obama.

Instead of going high when they go low, when they go low we cut their nuts off.

1 Like

GOP doesnā€™t technically control the Senate as of inauguration day. Will be a lot easier to convict when you only need 10 Republicans to say yes

1 Like

You still on about the Russian link that the FBI spent $32 mil on to only find out and then hush up that Biden was in league with them? Dude seriously you setting at your computer pounding your bong while watching the 24hr news cycle isnā€™t going to do a better investigative job than the FBI.

16 isnā€™t it?

Time will tell I suppose

McConnel should have reconvened but heā€™s a pussy

Are you entering the sweep stake MT?

The kind of people that think what you just said is true are the kind of people who think Kennedy was killed by a second gunman and that 9/11 was inside job.

I have a conspiracy theory based that I say I believe is true based off of the evidence. The theory part is the part where I am presupposing a criminal traitor the country followed the paradigm of his behavior in private as well as public and that the Kremlin still does business as it always has. They do the same thing in literally every other country, destabilize, establish puppet leadership, erode norms, perpetuate insurrection. Every fucking time. Korea, vietnam, cambodia, myanmar, somalia, cuba, venezuela, India, poland, Czechloslovakia, Yugoslavia,ā€¦ everywhere they do business, itā€™s to overthrow that country and turn it into a puppet state beholden only to thge Kremlin.

On the other handā€¦

You just said some crazy shit that is, at best, a gross misrepresentation of the facts and stated as though it were as sure as the governing laws of gravity and thermodynamics.emphasized text

1 Like

The Senate is going to convict him no matter what he does, in a couple of weeks at most.

The vote will be 51-50, unless some GOP find their spines in the pile of shit that is DJTs legacy, then more like 52-49.

Lame duck will forever have a new meaning.

1 Like

Two thirds for a conviction

3 Likes

I had heard one bank in NYC had called in his tab.

1 Like

If Donald pardons anyone it will be #1, aka the Donald.

1 Like

Evidenceā€¦ yet in two years and spending 32 million the best the FBI could come up with is he may have obstructed justice on the investigation of some of his friends.

They need 2/3 to convict, so they need 17 Republicans to flip. If that somehow goes through then itā€™s a simple majority to ban him from public office. I think but am not sure that it is also a simple majority for other possible consequences such as denying his pension or his travel allowance.

1 Like

Not anymore.

Whereā€™d you get that number? The law?

Do you really want to argue, with me, the total financial cost to the people of the United States, of Donald J. Trump?

32 mil? Ha. FAFO.

1 Like

If only there was some sort on internment camp in a non permissive environment which could be used to ā€˜re-educateā€™ inmates to the political standard that youā€™ve set or failing that, kill them.

Iā€™m sure it begins with G, now what was itā€¦

US Constitution Article 1 Section 3.

When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Kinda takes an amendment to change that. There hasnā€™t been one.

1 Like