November 2006 "Taekwondo Sucks" Month!

[wleft]http://www.bullshido.net/images/tkdork.jpg[/wleft]In order to celebrate November as “Taekwondo Sucks” Month, all the Bullshido.net Forum Bullies will be contributing videos, links, first hand accounts, and other evidence as to why TKD sucks.

Have something to contribute? Start a thread in the “Your Martial Art Sucks” forum or post in an existing one! Don’t think TKD sucks? We’d love to hear from you too (unless you’re Kikkoman.)

Any thing special you want from me?

What sucked in October?

By default, every month is Aikido Sucks Month unless otherwise designated.

Phrost, is your avatar an actual product I can buy somewhere?

Machine,

Yes it is. Some online “christian” store sells it.

[QUOTE=][/QUOTE]
What about Ninjitsu isn’t there a suck month for that with Ashida Kim and all?

TKD sucks because many of the black belts cant punch right or even do a correct front stance

I expected better from you Phrost. I don’t why, but I did.

Expected better of me? Come on now. Bullshido.net (as opposed to Bullshido.com) is a discussion forum and humor site. Remove yon stick from thine arse.

Huh?

Ouch!

So that’s what was jacking up my sidekick!

[QUOTE=][/QUOTE]
Just out of curiosity, which messiah didn’t agree?

I’ll give you a hint:

:jihad1:

That was fucking awesome…

TKD only cares about money, teaches lame and usless techniques, and has no integrity as a martial art.

From now on, I love November over all other months. This is gunna be fun… Muahahahaaaaaa

That picture in your first post, the one of that guy spazzing out, what is that from? You’ve used clips of that guy in your avatars before, and I’ve always wondered if there was a story behind that.

My first ever post on Bullshido…

Datdammachine asked where you could buy the Karate Jesus statue piece of tat.

For just $21.95, you too could have this delightless piece of inane religious sentimentality cluttering up your house.

http://www.catholicshopper.com/products/inspirational_sport_statues2.html

The month of my birth AND taekwondo sucks month? I need to sit down. This is just too good.

HEY, FUCK YOU MAN!!! What you speak of were the “Dark Days” before XMA came along and saved TKD!

Don’t make me challenge you to a Round-Off Duel .

:gwbdance: <=== Mike Chat = God