New Show Coming

What made you change your mind?

I donā€™t smoke crack

You seem to be ducking my question though

Though the initial statement was about Marxism, but whatever

Watching the ā€œadults in the roomā€ who ostensibly are warriors for democracy and freedom recoil so violently at populism because it was supported by peasants.

Interesting, because that is how Trump views his marks/followers

rick and morty meme

soyface.png

Also thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a peasant. Iā€™m from peasant stock even though I was born at the tail end of the meritocratic era of America.

I dislike everything about Marxism and communism because it not only fails entirely as a theory, it becomes more dangerous the more it is applied.

Again, itā€™s the Chun of socio-political and economical theory.

Weā€™ve gone down this road before, you dodged question and cherry picked answers so if you still think Marxism is a good idea then best of luck with that, Iā€™m not going to try and change your mind; I just think you must be high as a kite.

Marxism, like most ideology, is simply a tool for power transfer. You leverage that tool to transfer power through things like color revolutions, infiltration and takeover of institutions etc. Thatā€™s the insidious part about Marxism really: no matter what theory Marxist, MLs, Maoists etc. espouse the praxis they will engage in will be liquidating anyone who doesnā€™t get with the program (mostly kulaks). And after they have power whatever about Marxism is inconvenient will be done away with for what is pragmatic to regime security.

How pure a version are you suggesting though?

Except you are enslaved to the person on whoā€™s land you were born

Good news. We just learned that Biden is NOT in fact disappearing his political opponents with secret police.

1 Like

Use an example to illustrate what you mean

Oh yes

That time you failed to show how much better the Russian economy has done since the fall of communism

But thatā€™s a very romantic memory you have of the argument

I remember it as you cherry picking and question dodging

I believe they call that projection

Since you are not a Marxist you donā€™t understand the issue

No, youā€™re thinking of Serfdom. Being a peasant is a necessary but not sufficient condition for serfdom.

1 Like

Bruh, Iā€™ve literally done academic research on Marxist/MList/Maoist etc. political movements. Reality does not point to theory mattering more than pragmatic politics. Look at literally every example of a Marxist/MList/Maoist movement ever and you will see pragmatism overcome theory. Even in those examples that did not succeed, especially the ones that led to political moderation of the movement e.g. Portugal and Japan.

This goes for other ideologies too e.g. Islamism. The most prominent example of an Islamist movement making pragmatic political decisions that conflict with theory, and changing the theory to fit those decisions, is/was the 79 Iranian Revolution. Thereā€™s a book written by someone I worked for, ā€œReligious Statecraftā€, which outlines this happening in great detail.

The same thing happens with Marxist (and descendant) movements. Either they succeed and change theory to meet pragmatic needs or they fail and then die out or integrate into the political system as it exists and begin to moderate.

You might not want to look so hard at why the Russian economy was crippled coming out of the 90ā€™s and the role the US played in that. Then you might start to understand why people like Putin might not like the US all that much.

I stand corrected

But you said i couldnā€™t possibly understand American politics because Iā€™m not American

Seems a bit of a double standard

The GDP of Russia is only marginally better now than it was in the late 70s Soviet Union

Thatā€™s all on the Russians

PRIMA POSTA COMRADES

00001q

I did last time and you served my answers so Iā€™m not dancing that jig with you again. Also the Russian economy suffers every time it heads toward a more state-run economy. It seems like you still havenā€™t read up on anything so you can do your own homework.

What do toy like about Marxism or Communism anyway?

Why donā€™t you like capitalism?