My spinning side kick has a higher force than Rogans

the only thing crippling is the depression we all got looking at this thread

@W.Rabbit

Explain in layman terms how impulse differs from force and how it accounts for variance in power generation?

I got this

the difference between impulse and force is that you impulsively talk shit, but thatā€™s not the same as being forced to do so.

ā€œMomentum change is the mass multiplied by the velocity change.ā€

In any collision, the momentum change is equal to the impulse."

Thatā€™s how you can actually calculate power by knowing the mass of the kickersā€¦

But you have to see the motions from a Side view so that you know exactly when the impact took place.

My side kick clip above is not applicable.

The first clip however was if the leg and bag was in the frame.

you can count frames per second to work some of that out

sounds like a skill issue with framing.

I found a better one.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I kick harder than you.

Not without leg mass, you donā€™t.

Post that Skeleton Muscle Mass (SMM). Feel free to approximate a limb.

Any terminator worth his weight would, without hesitation.

Mine? about 120lbs SMM. Sometimes the muscle wins, sometimes the fat.

I donā€™t know if you heard but thereā€™s something called technique.

Iā€™m on the same page. Iā€™m a wing chun man, sifu and I could destroy your average Joe sports MMA strikers but why bother? Wouldnā€™t waste our time when the deadly wing chun skills puts you on a whole other level

I couldnā€™t beat this guy. What an MMA fighter

the skill of nodding your head in sage agreement as if the black suitā€™s cominā€™ and then never backing anything up?

You so donā€™t understand lolol :joy:. We wing chun men jerk our vertical fist strikes back and upwards at the moment of impact which increases the nerve shredding bone shattering force of our chain punch a thousand fold.

im sure you vertically jerk a tight fist up and back a lot of the time, whatā€™s in it I doubt is visible

Not as good. He is pushing it. 3:40

But Karate guys cant kick like us

Yeah well we wing chun men have a saying talk shit get hit. By a chain punch

Just the other day it was 5 below 0Ā° frost on the window panes. I went into a guyā€™s basement and did the first form siu nimtau. I was steaming!!!

Lewis used a water bag there.

What do you guys think about that compared to plastic?

The three cardinal, trapezoidal formations, hereto made orientable in our diagram by connecting the various points, HIGK, PEGQ and LMNO, creating our geometric configurations, which have no properties, but with location.

Thatā€™s right