Let's talk about sex, baby, let's talk about you and me

YA FUCKING THINK?

Complete this

I am fully trained in the decon procedures of the day.

I don’t follow. Decon?

I was at war in Iraq. I understand scary more than most.

Your own men were trying to kill you? Hundreds of them?

You are equivocating, now. Somebody was trying to kill us a whole lot of the time.

1 Like

Remind me to tell you about El Salvador…

No, YOU are. I work with REDACTED. It’s expected people try to kill us. Shit, someone is trying RN. But not our friends at our civilian jobs.

I’s a fucking martial arts course.

If your “friends,” are trying to kill you, then I don’t know what I can say other than make like a black man in a horror movie, and GTFO.

If you are engaged in a profession which puts you in danger of being killed, then that’s on you.

If somebody is fucking with you, let’s figure out how to alleviate that threat, in a safe and legal way.

I kinda need the money I invested.

The other profession, thats expected.

The safe and legal way to deal with the last issue was reporting it to the official fraud busters. Who basically proceeded to shit the bed and lose all credibility. The community is still dominated by Carlos and there is nothing consensual about the finances or the sex in his network.

Assuming you are referring to this community, hashing that kind of thing out in public is not what we do, anymore, for the aforementioned reasons. I have kids and a house, and they sorta like me, so going away is not in my plans.

There are a lot of people, here, with reach into various places, that will move mountains for their peers, if that is an option.

If that is an option, being the key phrase. You can’t just show up to a thing and expect everyone to be on your side all the time.

Bullshit. it’s the biggest fraud in martial arts history. All it took was one article or post from Bullshido proper.

Dude, you are part of this community. You have made the one post multiple times.

As my screen name. Nothing official.

I want Bullshdo to speak against Carlos just like they speak against consensual sex.

You are doing that right now.

Not officially. That shit came from this system. This post comes from notorious fraud Osiris.

Something tells me that future wouldn’t have been a good one and you might not have been in it.

This isn’t the 1900s. We can’t just settle differences at dawn with pistols anymore. The math didn’t even work out very well then because a whole lot of motherfuckers cheated and even the winners often went away losers like with Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr.

A body is only 20 years or so so long as it ain’t ridiculous. I will never earn a living again in my life.