Let's talk about sex, baby, let's talk about you and me

I did not say that other Bullshido members were involved in the investigation besides me.
In point of fact. something was posted about it on the Bullshido Facebook Group, and the chuckleheads there started treating it like a trollshido thread, not a MABs thread, and that was a confirmatory signal that there was little or no upside to that investigation to involving other members of Bullshido in that investigation.
And in fact, that involving them might just add distracting noise, or otherwise slow it down.

There are many investigations done which were not made public, for the exact reason I cited.

That doesn’t make it illegal, not the same thing, it just means you can be fired.

Dude no offense but you’re a fucking idiot

I don’t mean discussions. I mean authentic investigations. Has Bullshido EVER created a node file? Like, ever?

Dude I have posted screens from my Casepoint on these forums.

Ok, so some of you have it. But thats not how shit was running when I was onboard. It was just kinda hearsay and then bullying.

So, step up. This is a participation sport, not sit back and watch everyone else do your work. Those of us that can will support you, and shit.

It’s going down on telegram after a bit more analysis on my last project. The community is not coming for me this time. God help them if they do find me.

Civil cases can turn in to criminal cases at the drop of a hat, especially when there’s money involved. You are the ignorant one, here.

I will help you to the best of my ability, but blasting the community for not rushing to your defense is disingenuous.

As @submessenger has gently pointed out to you, it depends.
And you do, to his last point, sound quite ignorant of how the world works.

Ha ha.

I’ll take that under advisement.

Well, you carry on with your one man re-enactment of the Epic of Gilgamesh. The world will sort that out in no time.

2 Likes

This is funny in so many ways that I can’t describe.

The community is being blasted for comments like “If I see you, I will attack you.”, “Your life doesn’t matter”, “I will abuse you as I please.”, and similar statements. This time I working privately and if they do come around with that they can FAFO.

So FAFO is not an open threat? Let’s get all the cards on the table, here.

It 100% abso-fucking-lutely is. We aren’t doing that again. It did a lot of harm to a lot of people. Then they proceeded to let the rape-pedos in, which did more harm. Who’s playing games here? I’m not. This shit is serious. The community had better never move like that again.

Also, for the record, if anyone shows up to my house with more than a hug or a handshake, there will be irrevocable violence. So, I do not blame you for having that position, but shouldn’t we be better than that?

Then maybe they should not have been making violent threats in my work spaces while affiliating with rapists and pedophiles. Had I been a better man, I would’ve gone for the strap MUCH sooner and secured a future for myself and my family. Do you understand what its like to not feel safe at work? And what that does to your income and your life?

Yep. That would be out of line, IMO.