January 6th: One Year Later

That was recovered from Antifa HQ during an early raid.

If you don’t know what that is, you aren’t qualified to speak. If you do know what it is, then you must agree that Antifa is quite capable. It’s redacted because it contains various names of right wing figures targeted by Antifa.

I think you’ll find my criticism extends to individuals who require criticism

I think the USA is a great place, some of the people who live their are wankers however

Are you going to pull a @Dr.Gonzo and ban non Americans for commenting on American politics?

That doesn’t sound very American

And like I said to him, feel free to mock European liberals if that floats your boat

I’m not saying the looney left don’t commit acts of violence

I’m saying they are not considered a big enough threat or organised enough, to be on any US government terror watch lists

The Looney Right are right at the top of that list because they represent a real threat

By who? (12)

Pointing out how absurd, stupid, and ignorant you are is not banning you.

You have told me and other users, that we are not qualified to comment on US politics due to us being non American

Commenting on US politics is the pastime of the rest of the world. Comment away, just recognize that you are ignorant, because you don’t share in our particular societal struggles. I can say Tom Brady is a cheater, even though I don’t play professional football. Many people will disagree with me.

1 Like

Thanks for the permission?

You don’t need permission, that’s my point. But, if you want to be heard, you need to not be an ignoramus.

Google fu makes people more stupid as often as the reverse.
Book worm syndrome, without practical knowledge / understanding, etc but even more so.

I challenge the title of ignoramus

Perhaps I don’t understand nuances but I have educated myself about us politics

The problem is as much about folks not being to take negative criticism

Which is fine

A grown up frames an argument to counter that negative criticism, not take their ball and go home crying

Wrong

Stupid people use information stupidly

You might as well say “hammers can make people hammer badly, as good”

By myself. It started the fight, because I then went to the people on the list.

So you show a vague image and declare it means something, but only you are able to interpret it

Nice

No. Anyone can see what it is. Rabbit wouldn’t be confused. Its a fine example of Antifa’s work. The blurred labels are just local politicians and such that Antifa targets. The point is that thats the level of organization that they have.

No, you have not. You pick and choose what you read based on your obvious bias. There is a difference.

1 Like

You realize how ridiculous that not only sounds, but is, right?

As do we all

But I probably have a knowledge of us politics equal to the average us citizen

At least you have identified the problem.

2 Likes

Bwahaha.
How the fuck would you know…
Your commenters are getting stupider, by the way.