Is dr edward thalheimer a fraud

That’s ok everyone is entitled to their opinion.

@doofaloofa .

So you say

Where’s the beef?!

I Do not need to lie to a bunch of strangers. I dated him he took care of me . I got lots of receipts too . Even bank accounts He told me his wife had died and it’s just him and his daughter and he was not sure the girl was his, could go on and on .
He uses so many women and he should be exposed .

You had a consensual relationship, right

How does that relate to the accusations of child abuse in the op?

The guy may be a rouge and fillanderer, but did you witness, or hear of child abuse whilst in a relationship with him?

1 Like

Ours was consensual.
I had some rumors from the kenpo boys he always hang out with but I never witnessed anything.
Probably this author should go look for the brothel girl . She must know lots.

And his weird fetishes.

This is getting exciting

I’m holding out for the documentary

Can you share it here for everyone?

Adam Whittington founder of project rescue children (PRC) look him up on Instagram and other social media.
Documentary is still coming . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Just a little bump .

Whittington believes Tate has been released, according to his Twitter page. And is telling people not to trust Romanian authorities or the news.

Take one guess as to why.

Why would he do that . I think a guy with his experience he got his reasons backed with proof .

He is being gaslit. Present tense, as in as we speak.

By his enemies, especially himself. There’s no chance stopping it, the groundwork was laid long ago.

This is the hard time, gentlemen.

People believe Tate is free because of a vid circulating where he was freed from his last arrest.