Is America doomed?

There’s really only one thread, with folders.

If that’s your position, then I made this thread.

You sure as hell did.

You got one more.

Why does a middle aged man with a decent career, solid credentials, shitpost at 2am on a cold New Jersey morning?

1 Like

Ask Roscoe “the Bed Bug” Dog.

1 Like

Abnormal sleep patterns are the result of substance abuse, no surprise. What’s your excuse?

1 Like

Who causes the minutes to fall dead, adding up to no passing hour?

Bringing no change from day to night, as the unseen sun fails to filter into the ever-present shadows?

Who is this Dark Lord who turns starless nights into sunless days?

My only excuse is that I’m far too well read.

I see nothing.

Conan said the opposite thing, while trying to infiltrate Thulsa Doom’s cult at the Mountain of Power.

He said he saw “infinity”. Got busted. He even had that Ouroboros medallion. Oops. Got crucified.

Consider that on the Tree of Woe before Subotai and Valeria come rescue your ass, physically and metaphysically.

1 Like

1 Like

Calling for assassination? Is that protected?

1 Like

Do you think the Republican Party could have produced a candidate that could have beaten Trump in a primary if they had wanted to?

I really wonder what would have happened if the crowd at the capital had actually managed to get to AOC or Nancy Pelosi. I believe it would have been murder, at least.

1 Like

That is a definite no, in that the Republicans basically bent over and let Trump ass-rape them.

No, if they could, they would have done.

I’m glad that didn’t happen.

Had that come to pass a lot of attackers and security personel would have been killed or injured as well

Nice to see you again BTW

Medical experts are now saying that if you just choke yourself to death, your odds of getting or transmitting the virus are significantly reduced.

https://summit.news/2021/01/27/experts-now-say-americans-should-wear-three-masks/

1 Like

Just stop breathing. Whats the big ask?

1 Like