Is America doomed?

Of course, Epik. Where else could they possibly go without going completely darknet.

Like I said, Parler turned into 8chan overnight, but they need Boomers to find these sites for their shit to work.

I usually assume most people know what this is, I should be better about explaining how things tie together.

These things don’t fizzle out, they Valmorphanize.

Remember, Pizzagate became QAnon.

Before Pizzgate? Fake Anthony Weiner emails from a fake white supremacist Twitter account.

On the other hand (you know, the right hand side), it’s ironic that Parler had to go to Russian or otherwise foreign resources in order to maintain a “free speech platform.” That should be something USA owns.

I used to share a workspace with a Russian and a Communist. They were two different people, the Communist was a Jew from NYC, and the Russian was freedom-loving ball of good cheer who, with his family, made his way to the US via Israel. It made for some interesting office conversation.

2 Likes

FTFY …

1 Like

Every Russian or ex-Eastern Bloc citizen I’ve ever met are like that. They’ve seen communism first hand and are usually perplexed as to why other people think it’s a good idea.

3 Likes

Well, we invented Radio Liberty, letter bombs, Onion routing, the Internet… so it’s not like propaganda is an unknown force, here, either.

1 Like

Yeah but there’s good Propaganda and bad Propaganda

Thank God we have an arbiter of what propaganda is good, via FAGAT.

Have you worked for twitter long? :stuck_out_tongue:

Begone with your pro religious Propaganda!

Twatter maybe

In other news…

It looks like he then wipes it on his pants.

1 Like

You don’t get it. That wasn’t Real Communism™.

To bad @TravisRamirez went offline. He’d be able to explain the reasons why.

Ya just gotta add in some anarchy with your communism to make it all work.

1 Like

Right next to the cum stains ?

I’m not going to criticize sexual practices or identities of prominent left-wing personalities.

Hey, I’m not judging anything but hygiene, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4j7ggZqbiU

1 Like

Has anyone given a moment’s thought to the fact that we have 25,000 “vetted as loyal,” armed soldiers occupying the capitol, as a response to nearly half of the voting populace expecting that the current regime would still be in power?

I’m not fomenting, here, I’m just urging people to take a look at the stakes and what each side has as their argument.

First place: False Premise

I do not think, and I do not think you have much if any evidence, that what happened at the Capitol on January 6th is representative of the position of the vast majority of all the people who voted for Trump.

If it were, those troops and others would be fighting a civil war right now, at worst. Somewhere in between would be Fed LEO plus or minus NG troops laying seige to an occupied Capitol and White house. Maybe…

The fraction of people at the protest/demonstration on the 6th who actually stormed the capitol represent a small fraction.

We shall see what happens tomorrow and beyond.

I

1 Like

Don Lemon disagrees, and he’s a famous gay guy on CNN, so I’m going to take him at his word.