Is America doomed?

Do you ever post anything thats not dumb as fuck? Trolling is a art bro. You have to have some sort of punchline or hook. Like, my posts are funny because if you pay attention, you’ll realize its good information disguised as bad info. Your shit is not even information at all.

I don’t hear a rebuttal

Only butt hurt

He’s the Henny Goodman of bullshido, but not nearly as funny.

Who dat? …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

1 Like

In The Walking Dead sense. I agree.

The people with guns take from the people that don’t, in the end.

Congressperson attempts to bring a fire arm onto house floor

Keen hunter, I guess?

Sounds like a good name for a microbrew.

4 Likes

Is that Klaus Nomi?

edit: nevermind. That’s Joel Gray. Kind of wish it was Nomi. Weird guy but good weird.

1 Like

The first people Nazi Germany came after were the artists in the 1930’s, which is of course the tragedy of that movie.

Klaus was a very lucky kid, like Jojo Rabbit in a way. He was a baby during the war and he survived.

Or Bernie Sanders. People are still trying to convince me he’s an Anti-Semite, not realizing how stupid they sound compared to this meme.

1 Like

Denton is a nice place.

1 Like

Have you ever seen Shock Treatment?

I have it on DVD. Poor follow-up, but I do still love that little black dress.

The only memory of that movie I have is that I watched it once.

I am slightly enamored by the fact that nobody knows what the fuck we’re talking about.

The French have a word for it, that I will not utter here.

The Nazis invaded France and tried to erase their entire artistic culture, but failed.

Therefore America is about as doomed as France, which is a good way of summarizing things, n’est -ce pas?

Your lack of linguistics is showing. Typos in your native tongue are allowed, but when you fuck up what should be a c/p from google translate…

Je ne sais pas, bien sûr?

https://data.whicdn.com/images/206057619/original.gif

Ah, good, your spirit animal is a 5-foot-something emaciated bleach-blonde.

I think her name is Shoshana.

1 Like

No, there is another. Phrost had this man in mind when he made this thread.

Didn’t you get the memo?