Investigations 2: Literally the Boogaloo

You didn’t see this movie, I guess.

10 year manhunt, solved by CIA analysts and a single cell phone.

The very hot yet fake redhead in the lead role won me over pretty quick. You should also watch “Molly’s Game”, an even better movie.

I know the score

So thats the Rittenhouse shooting. How do you think Boogaloo was involved?

Did the boogaloo organise the militia?

Never mind that. We aren’t in DC yet. We’re in Kenosha. And Antifa wants to beat Rittenhouse’s ass for…??? Hmm, the answer is known. Stop asking questions and go find out. Thats how investigations works. You need to go GET the info. I used a solved example so I know it can ACTUALly be found.

Most of Kenosha wants to beat Kyle Rittenhouse’s ass.

This isn’t ACTUALLY that hard to solve, but OSINT only works once people get it. Consider it training. Help me Obi Kenobi, only you can get me through basic OSINT.

https://youtu.be/pUaxXsqGeFI

And remember, we’re starting with the boogaliers. Also known as the boogaloo, the boog bois and the boog.

And big igloo, task force igloo, cnn (and other channels), redacted, big redacted, etc.

OK, I’ll throw ya’ll a bone.

Kyle Rittenhouse was radicalized by the Bois, and now a paramilitary army of crazy people are ready to sweep the streets of Washington DC because of that, and quite a few probably just invaded the US Capitol.

This is according to legal documents.

1 Like

This guy OSINTs. I don’t have that document yet, so I need to read it. Thank you.

I’m not hip to internet speak but I thought the boogaloo idiots were the Q-anon idiots?

Or are they the white nationalist idiots? Both?

I’m confused about all this sthi.

You hip to the Banshee Actual scenario? Vs Obi Boog Kenobi?

Now I really, really want to talk about what kind of a massive scheming shitbag Obiwan Kenobi was. He’s almost as bad of a shitbag as Vader was before Vader became a child murderer.

You know, it’s the lying. I totally get why Anakin went bad. The Jedi Council were all a bunch of lying, schemig shit bags. Yoda too.

In contest of everything that happened, the Jedi really did all all this shit to themselves.

images.jpeg-1

So, all I see there is some Ralph Wiggum level shit.

Save the ignorance for psyops. These guys have guns, explosives, gen 3 night vision goggles, prototype models and an organized militia throughout the US.

1 Like

All I heard was these guys have access to at least a minimum wage job and a cell phone that can reach twitter.

GASP!

We need to take Twitter offline, right now!

Is this what we do here now? Revel in ignorance?

I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been so insulting and condescending.

It was shitty of me. I’m having a rough time and I’m taking it out on strangers.

What I should have said is that while I agree that these guys are dangerous I think that is less from intelligence and competence and much more from general stupidity, foolishness and incompetence.

These self styled patriots are awful low on patriotism. Furthermore, ANTIFA is an excuse and not a real presence. I have yet to see enough of them in one place to fill a grade school short bus.

In other words, this really seems like a bunch of self deluding wannabe fools and their multifaceted delusional enablers baiting them with ghost stories and shielding them with even more ghost stories.