I am a BJJ expert and this thread has nothing to do with BJJ

So put up or shut up

You seemed confused.
I already demonstrated that coding issues exist, regarding Right / Left classifications, which was my premise stated before you posted that link.
You posted a link, that was a “softball” for me in that regard,
because it was an example of not including coding definitions used, coding process used, and the full dataset, including information on where / how they got that dataset.
So, you proved my premise already, by doing exactly what I said occurs, by posting a link, with a report, that had those problems, and you were not aware of them, nor did you disclaim them, even though you were the one that posted the link.

I’m not confused

Right wing = 112/150

Left wing = 1/150

You can equivocate all you like

Where did that report get their dataset?
What definitions did they use for coding the incidents as Left or Right?
Who affirmed their definitions were valid?
Who double checked their coding?
Was that report peer reviewed?
That report was by a private third party group, wasn’t it.
I did not equivocate.
The link you posted is little different than an unsubstantiated anecdotal pub talk claim.

Where’s the beef?

Apparently, you are not well suited to identifying where beef is, and what is garbage.

A shit sandwich has no beef.

Left wing = 1/150

1 Like

Um, they are.

1 Like

The thread rename is not intended as a slight against @Osiris, for the record.

2 Likes

Connor Betts killed more people than that alone.

I just find it amusing that you assumed it was a BJJ thread. It was more sociocide.

It was uncategorized, I think, and the thread title did not lend itself to categorization other than MA. The subsequent bickering does not lend itself to categorization other than Shidoposting.

It’s literally sociocide. Both the death of debate due to narrativism replacing fact, and the madman with a computer program.

Well I feel vindicated, anyway

Apologies Joe

That should be

Left wing 1/249

You still don’t have to doof up threads. You can make coherent political arguments. Well, thats a bit generous, but you can try.

1 Like

Investigators concluded Betts killing spree was not political. He was a raging gun loving psycho who had rape and kill lists and murder fantasies, oh he Liked a couple Bernie Sanders posts once.

By that meausure, he could have represented any political ideology. He didn’t, he was your average Twitter killer who killed indiscriminately. That’s why his numbers aren’t up there as left wing. If he’d killed in the name of communist revolution or something it would be a diff story.

Would you be offended if I said this the pot calling the kettle black?

He was with shadier guys than Sanders. Left wing killer. Thats how I know his name. We also JUST had Antifa threatening to bomb a school.

You spread stupidity. I keep dialogue open, even if it’s disruptive, cause otherwise I’d actually kill enemies by the dozen. You WANT to hear from me, and tell me to chill the fuck out. Bullshido could ALSO say something and shut me up safely by doing their fair share to mitigate the damages done, which were extreme and unwarranted, but apparently that’s too much to ask. My life’s savings was stolen in the name of “jokes” and “fraud busting”, leaving me black in America with a worthless resume, no money, no career and a no household, all of which I worked very hard for.