Hi guys. I'm new here! THE OFFICIAL HI GUYS I'M NEW HERE THREAD

I get my information from meems posted on Facebook. Also a yuugge ashida kim fan. And Frank duck Isa lunate legend

4 Likes

I don’t have anything interesting to say so here’s a rad painting that was already saved on my work computer:

6 Likes

I’m here to add more bullshit to this thread

4 Likes

Hey hey hey. Thanks for the add.

I like long walks on the beach in my wrestling pajamas. I like heavy metal and following Bullshido on Facebook. I like to contemplate my navel while I choke people unconscious in my wrestling pajamas on the beach while listening to heavy metal.

And here’s a pic of my dog, judging me.

10 Likes

Another new guy here. Howdy. Former king Fu dude. Former aikidoka. Full-time bunker of random BS, and now, a full-time dad as well (which really cuts into my training time.)

3 Likes

I haven’t done much lately other than being given this official certificate!

5 Likes

I may print that out and hang it in my office.

3 Likes

Not really new. Sometime poster, mainly lurker in the old forums. Kept following in FB cuz its trendy(?)
Ummm obligatory about me. I like fighting. And science, and metal. Still adjusting to having a desk job, but atleast my work place a gym =]

2 Likes

What’s up, y’all? I was a longtime lurker at the old site, and am currently a fairly active member on the Facebook community (Joey S*****-B***).

BJJ brown belt under Matt Serra, have been for a few years due inconsistent training thanks to injury, neuro issues, and a new baby, but looking forward to earning that BB someday when I get dat COVID vaccine.

Some wrestling when I was a kid that I picked up again when I started training. A couple years of boxing and Muay Thai, but I’m pretty shitty at em, honestly.

I play bass in a hardcore band.

I like fishing and shooting.

BA in adolescent Ed, MA in lit, but don’t be fooled; I write like an idjit, specially on the web.

Thanks, y’all!

5 Likes

Martial arts AND metal? Did we just become best friends?

3 Likes

Hey nerds, new to the forum but been simping (Suckah idolizing magnificent Page) hard for the Bullshido page on facebook for fuck knows how long.

Muay Thai, Army Reserves, memes.

Interested in science, videogames and having a good time. Unfortunately a non-zero amount of my attention goes towards political bullshit, which is dumb but important ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I like eating and pulling guard.
I bend horseshoes and nails in my spare time.
I’m a simple man.

1 Like

Hello all, long time lurker (years), maybe first time poster. I really don’t remember. I’m a grappler, 12 years now (Judo, BJJ), but I enjoy kickboxing and Kendo. I use bullshido to help verify the fakes out there. And often it’s quite an interesting read!
Thanks all!

2 Likes

Hey! I’m new/old here. Long time lurker and reader of the old forums. Here to watch the bullshit and maybe comment occasionally. What’s the worst that can happen?

1 Like

I read your handle as Asenino.

I wasn’t wrong.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Keslet, been a forum member for several years, comment occasionally, been a bit more active over on Facebook lately.

Glad to see some familiar names making their way over!

2 Likes

New to the forum but I’ve interacted with a few of you in the FB group. Especially if you’re a gamer or philosophy nerd. I grew up studying martial arts. Starting with Tae Kwon Do. There was always a little Judo in the background. I got into kickboxing as a teenager and managed to pick up some BJJ before MMA was a thing. These days I am an out of shape old fart.

1 Like

Hello!
I was registered in the old forum, I only posted a few times, but I am active on the Facebook group. I am from Poland, I started training martial arts around 10 years ago and participated in some (mostly grappling) competitions. I want to try competing in mma when the pandemic finally ends.
I am a member of socialdemocratic party Razem and I try to fight against far right bullshit on the Internet and in the real life.

Alright troops?

I’m a long time lurker of the old forums and Facebook groups, and a fan of the Bullshido podcast as well.

I was forced into doing karate as a child, before eventually drifting into Ninjitsu for a brief spell, and then eventually finding JKD, Muay Thai, and BJJ.
I recently got my BJJ black belt from Christian Graugart - I’m currently awaiting my Life Coaching permit, because apparently a black belt in a martial art is enough of a qualification to wade in on any and all matters. /s

I’m currently torn in between running my own BJJ club, working a full-time job, and fending off ceaseless friendship requests from Gi manufacturers. I’m tired.

I’m looking forward to well reasoned debate, and absolute fucking nonsense in equal measure.

1 Like

Hi y’all!
Italian BS fighter here, God knows all nations need people like you and me.
Frankly speaking, I don’t know what God knows, or if they even exist, so feel free to call BS on this one, if you wish.

1 Like