Gun Control Thread

He just compared Israel to New York state and kind of proved my point about the effectiveness of Israel’s red flag laws. Which is not even an Israeli thing at all, lots of countries do it. But here it faces such resistance.

Also Mike Huckabee’s point (from the article). So why does Huckabee love red flag in Israeli, but not here? I think I know the answer but interested in your opinion.

Scott? Is that you? Are you sock puppeting again?

2 Likes

Damn triple threat. Mock my aim, poop on my post, fine.

Accuse me of being Scott Adams??

Maybe you are Sociocide material after all.

No I was referring to a certain martial arts instructor who claims to be legally blind, handicapped and suffer several learning disabilities.

1 Like

My apologies, I thought you were referring to this.

I’ll post baby photos if you want. I’ve done it before.

They’re cute but they might make you cry a little, because I look like a white, Gentile baby version of this.

This probably doesn’t belong, here. Many of us have been lamenting the severe lack of ammunition and/or reloading supplies. Now that PSA has pretty much locked up the industry… it behooves us to listen to what the overlords are saying:

Short version is that “internal needs,” i.e. LEO and military, are sucking up all the ammo. He doesn’t say that, outright, but it’s implies strongly that the reason why WE can’t get ammo is that government is buying it all.

1 Like

Unarmed or not they still killed two cops.

Two men died doing their duty to protect our Capital. What if they had managed to corner Pelosi or some poor staffer?

Sometimes people should be punished for what might go wrong instead of what didn’t go wrong. Its the whole justification behind penalties on speed limits and discharging a firearm in a public area. What happened is such a severe violation of the public trust, the Feds need to bring the hammer down but I’m worried the liberals are going to try to take another page from the niceguy playbook until there’s a much more serious body count.

1 Like

So what if they had lynched Pelosi, AOC and Ted Cruz? As we have film of them saying they were trying? Those are three of 535. Our government doesn’t rise or fall based on 2, 3, or 10 people. In fact the Federal government could be done away with(Federal shutdown hello) and life would go on just fine. In fact better than the shutdown because the important parts of the Federal government will still function.

Watch more C-Span. for most house votes you don’t have more than 20 of the 435 there, and the Speaker almost never is. So if the government functions on such a skeleton crew most of the time, what would it really have mattered? I really wish my fellow Americans would begin to understand their government and how unimportant any one person is the structure.

1 Like

That was one of the theories back in the day.

“Internal needs” might also mean ammunition manufacturerers are buying up all or most of the reloading components.

And THEN, guys with money make deals with sporting goods/firearms/ dealers to get first dibs on any supply.

I saw THAT in person at a sporting goods store a while back. I was buying something, and this well dressed dude walks up and takes delivery of a CASE of primers. Nothing on the shelves, though…

WTF is wrong with you?

There were two fuckups going on.

1.) The people responsible for security were ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL. Either on purpose, or by incompetence, or some of both. THEY are partly responsible for the death of the officer(s). Partly in that the people who killed/beat them are also obviously responsible.

2.) The perps who took advantage of the above situation are responsible, and should be hunted down and prosecuted. IMO at least.

Any sort of truly organized, armed force, even a small one, would have overwhelmed the poorly armed cops standing between the politicos and that door and furniture. Even the unarmed ones could have done it, if they were really determined and organized.

One set of ex soldiers/police with even SBRs involved, and DEAD CONGRESSMEN.

2.)

2 Likes

Exactly. And this is NOT to downplay the gravity of what happened, either.

For a true coup to work, the military would have had to be involved at high levels. That, thank goodness, was nowhere near to happening.

2 Likes

Apparently BKR is salty cause he’s the only one that DIDN’T get invited to this little party.

1 Like

I’m salty because of the bullshit purveyors posting here.

But it’s Sociocide, which is pretty much the level of 90% of the people who post here, apparently.

Working on the Great American Delusion novel yet?

2 Likes

Yeah. They were grossly incompetent and this one had like 3 maps to it, with months of warning.

1 Like

Ever considered the people involved are saying different things from your uninvolved ass, cause YOU don’t know what YOU’RE talking about?

Fuck, just looking around and applying normal security thinking would have worked…

Which begs the question of WHY…

1 Like

The federal building in Oklahahoma fell due to the actions of 1 person.

The twin towers took what? 17 guys? I try not to think about it.

Unless we break their backs now and put our collective feet straight up their asses before they have a chance to dig in, this shit is never going to go away.

What’s worse who do you think the GOP has censured so far in all this madness?

Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain.

Not Ted Cruz.

Not Steven Scalise.

Not Hawley.

Not Trump who intentionally whipped up the mob. Uh huh. The people who stood up and told the truth.

Even after Trump is out they still haven’t figured out the plot. They’d rather sacrifice honest good faith civil servants than douse this regional radicalism before it can reorganize in the wake of the violence on the 6th.

How much did the Federal Building in Oklahaoma hurt the day to day operations of the Federal government? Not at all. How many guns were used in that? None.

Twin Towers… Aside from the brief shutdown due to panic, America was going strong and burning through its projected budgetary surplus by starting an unneeded war in Iraq in record time(hell the 9/11 report shows has Cheney on record as being upset that they couldn’t pin 9/11 on Saddam and that they would have to find another reason to invade Iraq). How many guns were used in the hijacking? None.

Don’t care who the GOP has censured or not. It was a non-event of some rioters who, again never used firearms and never put the US Government in any serious risk, so using this event to push for increased gun control is both stupid and duplicitous.

Point of order, it was 2 people. Nichols, McVeigh. And, while repugnant and deadly, let’s remember why they did it - they were deeply upset about Janet Reno’s Justice Department and the lives that were lost at Ruby Ridge and Waco, due to - gasp - LEO’s mishandling use of deadly force.

2 Likes

Well, how about the one’s (most of them) who have not committed ANY crimes.

But are organized/ing to take over local and state governments peacefully via election?

That sort of approach has a long history in the USA. Including the very conservative (and outright STRANGE) religious groups going back to at least the 1960s in the USA.

Yeah, it even has some roots in Civil War era, entangled with religion *(Xtianaity)(.