Good article on Kiwi Farms shut down, some thoughts

So then what are you actually doing other than being on a DHS watchlist?

I pointed out that literally the first result of search showed it being used in the context I talked about. TBH your insistence that literally no one on the rw online ever uses these terms comes off as some kind of weird pissing contest that I’m just not interested in. The “Patriot Movement” is doing literally nothing of relevance other than getting convicted of seditious conspiracy and going to prison.

You’re like a chimp mimicking things you’ve seen people do. These kind of “witty” insults don’t work when you are literally spending more time on here than I do. But you don’t really understand that because for you it’s like a cargo cult for debate.

Quick question: how would you have felt yesterday if you hadn’t eaten lunch?

Patriot shit. Mainly racism.

So not the top result and it’s literally just one guy.

So you’re not actually plugged in. That’s kinda the only place to be on the right. You sure you aren’t just running with liberals?

Tell me just one strategic goal you have met that has done damage to the GAE. So far glowies have shown that they have infiltrated everyone and just put Rhodes in prison for seditious conspiracy.

Fine, I often skip meals.

GAE?

Anyways, I accomplish plenty. I’m actually pretty pleased with myself. Saving a nearby town from a Klan attack was the best thing I did.

As for glow niggers, these people are going to jail because they’re retarded. Glow niggers did not do this to them. They basically walked into jail.

Crickets Reaction GIF

They are going to prison because they are being made an example of and it seems to be working if “The Patriot Movement” isn’t actually doing anything to threaten power.

They’re going to prison because they committed crimes with no mask on, while people were literally yelling “No, it’s a trap!”, bragged about said crimes TO THE FBI, and then went and did tours and shit, continuing to brag and broadcast. How could they NOT go to prison?

Now, in regards to threatening power, that was never their next big play. First things first. Stop Antifa. And they’re FINALLY winning that battle.

Having fun getting into street fights with the foot soldiers of The Cathedral is fun I’m sure, but not really accomplishing any strategic political goal.

One thing you have to understand about the Patriots is that most of these people are not smart. I was chilling talking about jobs and one person was an analyst and the other a programmer. Yet somehow, they managed to turn what should have been a five minute (ok, exaggerating) operation into years of chaos; bearings, car chases, riots, arrests, the whole nine. And they’re going to prison. It’s like you have one dude that knows BJJ, and another that knows muay thai and yet they’re running smack into old school ground and pound losses consistently. There’s no excuse for the Patriot losses. And don’t even get me started on the obvious traitors they consistently overlook.

Who said anything about street fights? That I figured out early on. Not a street fight at all, even if they are fighting on the streets.

You don’t win a war by sheer body count, even the GAE knows this. What strategic goal does “stopping Antifa” serve?

What even are your strategic goals?

Body count? That’s not how any of this works. Not even remotely. Ideally we want to degrade Antifa’s intelligence services, which are coordinating both the riots and the behind the scenes attacks on Patriot leaders, so people can rally and speak in peace.

I meant that figuratively. What does “stopping Antifa” actually do for your strategic goals?

lol
lmao
If you “rally and speak in peace” The Cathedral isn’t going to hesitate to go after you just because you “stopped Antifa” bro. Unless you mean Antifa=FBI.

Lol. These people are NOT political prisoners. And I’m saying this as a Patriot. They’re going down because they acted stupid in the middle of an operation, OR because they’re constantly engaged in terrorism. Politics has NOTHING to do with it.

Just a tip: The Cathedral thinks parents being upset at PTA meetings is domestic terrorism. You’re already in a mindset that will not allow you to do anything relevant. TBH from this back and forth I have to take you and “The Patriot Movement” even less seriously than I did before.

That sounds more like making stuff up to justify your victimhood

No, no, no. No one is in jail for going to a school board meeting. You may get mean articles, but the ones that are getting taken down are, for the most part, terrorists, or people so fucking stupid as to engage in Antifa style terror-lite and think they can suffer no consequences.

Anyways, stopping Antifa is important because extortion is a sick crime that shatters lives when it hits the workplace. And that’s what Antifa does. Every home and every life I save is important to both myself and to them, if to no one else.

What would you know about it? You’re a Bong living in Australia pretending to be a farmer.