Good article on Kiwi Farms shut down, some thoughts

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Every single reply makes me take “The Patriot Movement” less seriously. You should work for DHS creating blackpill propaganda.

Right. This was a good idea. You wouldn’t believe some of the people that showed up. Let’s just say that they set the standard for terror.

1 Like

I’ll put it like this: The New Left in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s didn’t applaud the FBI (at least at the time) for arresting their people for robbing banks and planting bombs at the Capitol. You are applauding the FBI for arresting people party to a terrorist plot literally created by the FBI in which the majority of people were literal FBI agents or CIs and tracking parents angry about mask mandates.

If this is “The Patriot Movement” you are so NGMI. Your sales pitch makes me want to apply to the FBI lmao.

I believe it.

I’m not sure if the FBI takes washed out losers but you should find out.

You’re not sure of a lot of things. One of us has actually talked to FBI recruiters and worked in the IC, and the other hasn’t.

I like how you have the whole situation figured out from your computer.

You mean this “Cathedral” ?

You can’t even mention a single strategic goal you have much less have met.

Yes. The implication of using that term being that it isn’t just going to be literal government employees going after people. Because that is already true. Private-public partnerships are a big thing for the DoD and IC. But even absent that, private individuals and NGOs have similar goals and will (and have) target dissident individuals and groups with whatever tools they have.

Also Yarvin is a totally different person than he was when he originally wrote under the Moldbug pseudonym explaining the concept. He has not quite pulled a Richard Spencer. But his insight is good because his family was full of CPUSA members who were also FSOs.

Yes, and that’s true on the “other side” of the political spectrum as well, although the entrenched academia part is not nearly as powerful. It’s more literally “cathedrals” on the evangelical/xtian reconstructionist side that are doing it.

It is very one sided. Unless you want to argue that e.g. Evangelical Christians drive modern American culture and Evangelical Christians have the power to ruin your livelihood over a Tweet. Not a whole lot of Evangelical Christians in the CIA/State Department or the FBI either. This conception that Conservative Christianity is the big bad guy is an outdated Gen Xism. Which is only slightly ahead of the Boomer inability to understand the modern world for what it actually is.

Evangelical or Conservative Christianity as a cultural power house wasn’t even really true during the formative years of Gen X anyway. Radical Liberalism, for lack of a better descriptor, was ascendant as early as the mid 60’s. Note the popular Satanic Panic narrative that took hold despite reality in the late 80’s early 90’s. You might be interested to read released FBI docs about The Finders around that time.

They are seriously working on it.

Agreed, however, the whole “conservative” movement going on now, is actively working against the Cathedral, and it has it’s roots in evangelical/reconstructionist movement.

That’s not what I’m writing about.

You worked in which intelligence community?

Are they in control though? It’s extremely one sided and not in their favor.

Still not in power though.

It comes across as that. Christian Nationalism and Conservative Christianity just don’t have power outside of the local context. And they aren’t likely to gain power before a self imposed collapse of the GAE. The CIA will be patrolling the streets of Podunk, USA before that ever happens.

Perhaps you can deduce this considering the context I write in.

The context you write in is that of an angry angsty teenager.

Which intelligence agency. In what capacity? And why don’t you work there anymore?

You:
NPC_wojak_meme

It doesn’t matter. I’m not going to post a 214 or a badge and I don’t care if you believe it or not.

I decided I didn’t want to work for rootless, cosmopolitan foreign occupiers who would love if my people were obliterated.

Never wrote that they are.