FBI whistleblowers: what their disclosures indicate about the politicization of the FBI and justice department

I actually did use to work for one of the FAANGs lol

Which Satrapy was it located in?

The land of oz

@BKR did some work for that detail, under the Operation Lollipop Gang initiative.

The lollipop guild. I believe

And I applaud his performance.

More like…

That’s what she said.

I worked for Alphabet in a Trust and Safety capacity at one time. The place where all the spooky people go to work in tech.

You were a security guard in California?

Maybe you should Google (lol) “Trust and Safety”. If you were to read the so-called Twitter files and look at who among the former ghastly were hired by Twitter and Meta, it would be a good idea to pay attention to their job titles and the “divisions” they were hired into.

Ego nunquam pronunciari mendacium!

Sed ego sum homo indomitus.

Doctor Medicine GIF by Elia Nadie

I don’t think you worked for any alphabet company.

Alphabet is the new(ish) name for Google. I worked for a time doing Trust and Safety. Which is the tech function that deals with content on platforms that could “harm” users, including things like “misinformation”, “disinformation”, and “malinformation”. It’s the landing spot for spooks and also one of those fields in tech that is not really productive aka an email job and often a sinecure.

Oh dear…

Alphabet is a conglomerate that includes Google inc. There is more than one company in the conglomerate.

I looked into what trust and safety does. You don’t seem to have the skillset.

Therefore I don’t believe you. Because you have the mental age of a teenager.

There have been at least two posters on Bullshido in security roles at big companies that were completely mentally immature, and to varying degrees, emotionally unstable.

It happens.

A third one I can think of, that was at least immature for his age.

If figured this out on day 1 here. The guy spews nothing but racist shit and troll face memes. Ignore function saves me a lot of time with that one.

Every now and then I check a post of his, sure enough, racist shit and troll memes. Every now and then, animated laughing Chris Evans.

But now he’s a bona fide spy? Hoo boy. Probably does ninjutsu too.

Not what he said, although he did somewhat insinuate that.

I find a lot of what he posts to be interesting. I’ve def been able to use it for a springboard to various rabbit holes, LOL.