Disgraced US General Michael Flynn, Qanon supporter, calls for Constitutional suspension and martial law

But he was totally establishment

Democrat establishment

This is a symptom of party politics

We need more independent thought in politics IMO

You voted for it, not I.

My “ilk” didn’t storm the US Capitol with bats, sticks, and incendiary devices looking to lynch government officials of both parties.

Those were Donald Trump supporters, or did you already forget? Is that your definition of “adult”?

The right wing in this country is the new left, bud. They’re the ones who just tried to thwart the Constitution, and that fucking idiot Mike Flynn is one of the demigods now. I’ve been warning you about this for years, maybe it doesn’t matter to you that the GOP has become a party of batshit insane apologists to traitorous snakes, but it does bother me.

It’s not a Republican problem, it’s a problem with, as you noted, what’s infiltrated their party with QAnon just being one example. There is cult of personality in both parties, but nothing the Democrats have ever promoted comes close to what the GOP promoted last January.

If you want to connect the dots and go back further to Pizzagate, Gamergate…a certain macho militant jingoism has exploded in the US during just the last decade, around the same time as our first Black president was elected (or if you ask many “conservatives”, fraudulently).

Noticing a pattern? Obama was secretly Muslim, Donald Trump is Christian Champion, Joe Biden is Satan’s Beast.

At issue is “conservatism” (really a new kind of radical liberalism) is on the holy warpath, and this is what it looks like.

Ugh…no, Donald Trump (and anyone who lives near NY knows this) is 100% about himself. He’s played both parties knowing full well that one would love him (read: corporate tax cuts) and one would hate him and he didn’t have to worry about playing the in-between game: he’d make millions from the deal anyway he acted, and potentially billions from his new mass media following (complete with Scientology-dwarfing cult).

If it didn’t come with his name branded on it, or with his DNA in it, or he can’t put his dick inside it, he doesn’t give a shit.

This is why his support in my neck of the woods has always been poor for decades (and worse after he fucked our taxes). He’s not unique, there are a million slimeballs just like him in the Big Apple. We know his type well, a shark in a suit. SO anybody surprised he’d go off the rails didn’t know much more than him on The Apprentice. They thought they were voting for THAT Donald, as if they were voting for Gordon Ramsey as Chief Chef or something. Oops, real life is cold and merciless in that regard.

Empathy, trust, compassion. These are key requirements for good leadership. Donald has none of these traits, just ask the person who wrote The Art of the Deal.

Romney: See whichever of the posts I made in the serious part of the forums. He’s in stealth mode as far as religion goes. His reaction to the question of him vis a vis Cleon Skousen was precious.

I wrote “conservatism”, not “Republican”.

For example:

1 Like

It’s another base-stoking op by Trump. He’s good at it. He’s setting it up. Gotta keep shit roiling/simmering.

So, when he’s not reinstated, the conspiracy theory crap will get ginned back up again.

1 Like

A threat to what?

PITA and obstruction, yeah. Entertaining in a sad way, yeah.

YOU ARE SO SMART! OMG, WHY DIDN’T WE LISTEN.

Because we don’t like batshit insane apologists to left-wing traitorous snakes?

It’s hard to be in “stealth mode” when a past Presidential election resulted people questioning your choice of holy undergarments.

You still don’t know what I’m writing about.

It’s OK, you can find it on the Internet eventually.

Good question. You should ask yourself this question daily.

OH, and yeah, Mormons are considered apostates by other mainstream Christians.

And in fact, they are apostates.

I mean, they are all silly.

1 Like

We all have enough experience with you already.

But which one of those recently violated election law by assaulting federal facilities, including police?

Because false equivalence? Gotcha.

You should see what they’ve written about Quakers.

Mormons have it easy.

Which ones tried to burn down federal courthouses in Portland?

Attacked ICE detention center(s)?

Extremism sucks regardless of flavor.

And they are all shit flavored.

1 Like

Quakers ? Nobody gives a fuck about Quakers.