Disgraced US General Michael Flynn, Qanon supporter, calls for Constitutional suspension and martial law

In other news, Fauci has changed his position, again, and Biden still can’t express most of his thoughts with complete sentences. Those are facts, not disinformation.

Where do you stand on paedophile Satan worshipers ruleing America?

Or whatever it is those guys believe

Why do you want to know? Are you running for office?

1 Like

2000 years later nobody is really telling you what to do with your penis, you’re just a traumatized Irish Catholic.

Donald Trump’s cult is actually a threat in 2021. Rome is not.

Na, those are both just your opinions sans citations.

Doctors change their opinions all the time, based on valid information.

You know, the type you can’t get on FOX, from 95% of the Republican party, and Donald Trump’s horde of MAQA morons.

A vote for doofa is a vote for potatoes

Until The Vatican endorses condoms they are definitely a global threat in 2021

I am neither of those things

My bad, Dogmatic North Atlantic Island Potato-Farmer Living the Celtic Dream.

I can’t stay mad at you

Fortunately it’s the USA and we can’t just take totalitarian preemptive action about stuff.

Works both ways,man…

Oh, that trope again.

You are consistent, I’ll give you that.

You have a penis? WTF?

There is a large scale effort to discredit “conservatism”. It got hijacked by Trump and now it’s getting ju jutsu 'ed by the “left”.

It’s an amazing process to watch unfold.

Like I wrote, the propoganda…

man, this is amazing. Now biology is linked to “politics”…

Eugenics, anyone?

Conservationism discredited itself by radicalizing, like ISIL did, around neo-religious figureheads.

Remember when Obama was supposed to be some sort of inner city cult lord? LOL.

Mitt Romney vs. Donald Trump…GO!

Kindly pull your head from your ass when addressing the adults in the room.

Your ilk is one of the major problems with the loss and lack of civil dialog and division we experience today. The level of division which I’ve not seen in my lifetime.

So, your vein, please kindly go fuck yourself. After removing head.

I know, right

I think conservatism as an ideology is as strong as ever

The problem is you have a whole load of kooks, fools and rascals, calling themselves conservatives without subscribing to conservative values and ideals

All this Qanon rubbish is a prime example

As to Trump hijacking conservatism? Hijacking implies being taken against your will

Republicans drank the cool aid voluntarily and only have themselves to blame for the outcome

1 Like

Republicans had no viable candidate to field, and hoped they could keep Trump under tight reign. Oopsy.

Then, again, part of Trump’s popular allure was that he wasn’t “establishment,” so they should have seen it coming.

Most establishment Republicans are Conservative only by association. Especially in the Senate. This is not a new feature, but actually by design - the Senate is the more “senior,” body precisely because of its tendency to be more moderate.

1 Like

Everyone wants to put everyone else in boxes.

You are not allowed to have liberal views on education and health care but conservative views on the economy and immigration for example.

Both sides will accuse you of being the other if you dont subscribe to the whole script of either.

1 Like