Detransitioning Trans - Tales of Buyers Regret, and Claims of Ruined Lives

Palin was laughed at for her death panel comments. Just like Romney was laughed at for his anti-Russia comments in the 2012 election. Isn’t it weird.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/medical-assistance-dying.html

No, this…

As @Dr.Gonzo keeps noting, even blind squirrels find nuts, so to speak.

TBQH I’m sure there is some amount of powerful people, or support staff for powerful people, who worship Moloch or Satan or whatever unironically. But that doesn’t mean they are doing what they are doing because of that. Like I wrote before, a lot of what is coming to light is just elite proclivities bubbling to the surface in an era of mass media. Gilles de Rais etc. etc.

I checked my Scots-Irish blood quanta, do I qualify for Team Scots Irish?

You are getting into Palin country, take care.

You first…

Palin gets laughed at for a lot, some of it well-deserved.

I remember watching some sort of documentary or show about her. The grand finale was she went out hunting for Caribou with her Dad, maybe it was her husband’s dad. She was gonna show her firearms handling and hunting ability !

So they fly out to somewhere (she was still married and had at least a float plane at her mansion on the lake), find some Caribou. Her Dad gets them within easy shooting range (dude knows his shit, it was obvious). her main concern is she doesn’t want to shoot a rifle that “kicks”. She was seriously concerned about, and pretty nervous. Uh huh…

So she proceeds to prone out and miss a broadside shot, multiple, times.

I remember being kind of disgusted. My 10 year old was a better shot, and way more calm and collected when he shot his first deer, and then elk the next season.

OK, one more link with no comment.

PROOF!

I thought this thread was about gender disphoria treatment outcomes?

Too much Swedish tbqh.

Frankly, if the Epstein episode didn’t convince you that something fishy is going on with the current elite set nothing will.

You hate to see it lmao. Of course she’s/was pandering which is why I think she wasn’t nearly as popular as Trump was/is. That’s what liberals at large and politicians in particular don’t understand about the chuds: you don’t have to be exactly like us to lead/govern us. I don’t care if Trump doesn’t drive a lifted up pickup or go muddin on the weekends or go out in the woods and shoot at old appliances, and wear realtree or whatever. And he didn’t pander, or at least appear to pander, nearly as much as someone like O’Rourke for example or even Obama at times. The cultural markers that made him chud-adjacent didn’t come across as pandering, like the fast food obsession and well done ketchup with steak etc.

I’m sure a lot is going on. Powerful, wealthy, men have always had their sources of pleasure, one way or another. I’m not discounting women, either.

I’m a middle aged guy, so, I was like, “yeah, I’d do that, I’ll vote for her”. LOL

Her ability to kill animals wasn’t important, really, as long as she supports 2nd Amendment rights along with the other ones.

Trump pandered, unless pander means something else I don’t understand.

Well done steak and catsup, I almost didn’t vote for him because of that.

The dour conservative doesn’t like it?

Not a huge surprise.

Which dour conservative you writing about?

Does canada also have a private system?

I was grouping all of you in together with that one.

There is a tendency to not appreciate the importance of whimsy.

You don’t really pay attention, do you, much?

lack of whimsy, LOL.

There are private pay mds in Canada.

The people who can afford it travel to the USA, quite a bit.

Especially for dental.

I’ve got quite a few Canadian friends. Their system has it’s plusses and minusses, according to them.

Emergency care is very good.