Detransitioning Trans - Tales of Buyers Regret, and Claims of Ruined Lives

I have not written a single thing on this forum that was a lie.

Now thatā€™s funny.

You may disagree with or dislike something I have written here, but not a single thing has been a lie.

Ok preacher

I understand it is uncomfortable to think about how things really are so to cope you have to pretend Iā€™m making crazy pseudo-religious claims. As jargon free and Barney-style as I can make it: everyone but you sees that things are getting tight; thereā€™s less or very soon going to be less to go around. Itā€™s going to get bad and your elected officials donā€™t care about you. Youā€™re an obstacle to their ideal social and economic structure. You donā€™t believe you are because you have internalized the Liberal ideology and think being ā€œa good personā€ will save you in the end. In reality, being ā€œa good personā€ i.e. continuing to live as you are will end with you dead in a gutter and your family working as slave labor wiping the asses of rootless, cosmopolitan, transnational elites and their professional class support staff.

And frankly, I donā€™t want you to change your mind about this. Youā€™re not my people, you are not my concern, and you continuing as you are decreases competition for resources.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard plenty of apocalyptic prophecies from people like you before.

TBQH itā€™s probably better you donā€™t take it seriously. Your family will be better off cleaning toilets for the neo Brahmin (in some cases literally lmao) class. At least they will get to eat; even if they are malnourished at least they wonā€™t starve.

People love FUD End of Days narratives, that vilify a chosen undesirable group as the ones causing or accelerating it.

They are really effective at raising funds.

Whether Climate Change, Christian Rapture / Apocalypse, etc.

The wrapping changes, but the stinky turd payload is the same.

Whatā€™s ironic is that usually the misery and suffering is not caused by devine plan or angry Deity. But by the faithful themselves, trying to put boots on peoples necks in order to force others to believe them.

Thats a weird American thing though . Where doctors can effectively be subsidised by drug companies to push product.

A Canadian company just released a commercial for medically assisted suicide.

Iā€™m not fundraising here.

Which undesirable group do you think Iā€™m vilifying?

To be clear, Iā€™m not predicting ā€œthe endā€ or whatever. Collapse isnā€™t an instant thing, and authority continues through it. If you could ask them, someone who lived through the collapse of the Roman Empire would likely tell you they continued paying their taxes and even the local legion still enforced state authority.

Your quality of life is going to take a big hit over the next five years. You very likely will live through it, but itā€™s going to suck more than today does.

Itā€™s not divine plan or deity in this case either. I supposed unless you believe liberal elite and intelligentsia worship Satan.

I think that is a completely different thing.

But fuck. If they did the same incentives for doctors to push suicide drugs that they do for opiates. Then it would definitely make the issue a bit more defined.

Of course you do. Just ignore the financial incentive.

You didnā€™t mention a financial insentive. Or show a link between the companies making the drug and the doctors proscribing it.

The financial incentive is not private, Canada has a national healthcare system.

So that was your link?

The spreading of misinformation particularly via ā€œlinksā€ on social media, has made, and makes, the world stupider.

A link may be a type of proof, certainly not the only type of proof, and often not the best form of proof.

Or, a link may be garbage, misinformation, or a collection of lies.

A link may also not be relevant, or be relevant.