Data driven approach to COVID19 vaccination for kids, and adults

Here’s one. These are all over the place.

Don’t be surprised to see a lot of references to Tucker Carlson, you know, that guy you can rely on to tell it you straight.

Fuck these people.

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my mother’s death from bvFTD, or as they now call it, the “Bruce Willis Disease”. (He’s gonna die hard after all)

A 40 year veteran ER, psychiatric, and infection control nurse taken in her prime. Her pop pop stormed the Ardennes with Patton.

The OP’s conjecture easily translates to excess deaths for kids under 20 who have practically no risk from taking any vaccine, allergies and other conditions aside.

Which is why to this day,

1 Like

There is wall to wall battshitery on both sides.

I have several antivax friends , they dont tend to speak on the subject in front of me anymore as they dont enjoy being humiliated and to be fair to a number of them I can win an argument with them regardless if I am right or wrong or what I genuinely believe.

What was funny though is that in their eyes literally no celebrity dies of anything other than DA VACCINE or hiliary clinton style murderisation.

On the other side nobody seams to just get a cold or flu or just some crap going around anymore like we used to pre 2020 as soon as they cough, sneeze or fart its OMG COVID,

Will the sane people please stand up. (for the record I am currently sitting)

I’ve noticed this. The “Every sniffle is VID!”.

It’s annoying, but I think it’s a perfectly reasonable reaction, and I’ll bet it’s happened during every real plague. Entire families were destroyed by COVID, but worse, some very brainwashed people decided to Crusade. Against doctors, epidemiologists, virologists…as the Bizarro World of Joe Rogan handing out medical advice came into our timeline.

We haven’t as a species had to deal with a pandemic for 100 years. SARS 1.0, MERS…we had ample time to prepare. And it’s not like when Sars-Cov2 hit we weren’t entirely ready…that’s what places like Wuhan were working on.

I remember when I first started posting here about the virus, everyone told me I was a fearmonger. That sucks because I’m just prescient. I said maybe 600M dead. We hit 10% of that globally.

Infection Interventions work! Masks work, vaccines work, hand washing works, quarantining sick people works, birds are real, 5G is not mind control.

Remember they used to burn humans alive if they suspected they were bewitched. A simple mark on your body was proof enough to incinerate you.

I think it’s worth while having the whole processes independently reviewed. I think there are many different conflicts at play. I definitely agree politicians had their part to play.

There are lots of reputable concerns around the actual trails. That accountability would sit squarely with them. Here is an example of concerns that have been raised in the past:

I also think there may have been some miss representation on the effectiveness.

I’m just limiting my response to pfiser, I agree there where many other issues with government, CDC, FDA, etc.

My biggest problem with the rollout was how broadly they rolled it out and everyone had to get it. I would have focused just on high risk areas. They already had good data on the risk profile. The Uk had an amazing report, but they started cutting some of the slides out of the pack.

If you look at page 45, you’ll see that there was some solid data available on where your primary risk areas were. I think a more targeted approach would have been better. I just grabbed an old one because i can’t remember when they started cutting it out.

Then there was a lot of behaviour we didn’t expect after the rollout began, which should have been a call for caution. Ranging from the length of time MRNA and spike protein lives in the body, how broadly it moves through the body, inflammatory concerns, decline in immunity, the amount of shots required, the potential of the reverse transcription of the MRNA, etc.

Most people aren’t even aware of the updates or changes from the original released expectations.

The fact that we had one set of processes and procedures that were kept static for almost two years is also insane. The amount we would have learnt in that timeframe, i’d expect approaches to be constantly adapting. Anyway, i think there is a lot we could have done better. I think the next time will be no different. I’m sure most people are over this topic, haha.

Then how’s this for some fearmongering.

There is nothing stopping a new variant from showing up tomorrow that the vaccine can’t handle and we go through all this again.

“Rapid waning”. That’s a scary thought, that the best mitigation we developed was basically a band aid.

I think people forget quickly, how quickly COVID actually happened. And not out of nowhere, which is why it is called SARS 2.0.

To get political, you had all better pray that the MAGA crowd doesn’t win back the White House and continue deconstructing the public health care system in America.

Yup, there are many things that could suddenly happen that would just end us, super volcanos, meteorites, nuclear war

Look i don’t think the vaccine played as big a role, i think the greatest value was in the 70+ age group.

That being said, my wife and i didn’t really struggle with social isolation, i know that had a massive impact on many people. I never got the shot, i was waiting for novavax to release theirs, it was the horse I picked in the race. There were massive delays in their rollout due to lack of certain parts required in the manufacturing process. So we cut out basically all social interaction for, like 1.5 years. In the waiting and isolation more and more data came out, and I eventually decided I wasn’t a high risk individual. I wasn’t too worried about spreading it because I was isolating. I only caught COVID like two years later when we were forced to go back into the office. I had a chat with my GP when I got sick and he told me I had made the right call, which was weird, I was expecting a lecture. He actually said he regretted it based on issues he was now seeing in his practice, but I’m not going to get into that.

I would say the biggest impact for me was my social life never really recovered after all the isolation, just got really used to living like a hermit, and there were a few places i couldn’t travel to for a few a while. The biggest risk for me was I was still training with three guys three times a week in our coaches garage, they were the only people I saw. Our coach ran a pretty tight ship, mopping and wiping off bags between classes, huge fans in an already open space, and kept spraying some sort of disinfectant in the air. So he was doing everything he could.

…hey, this thread is on topic at least.

Hunt the good stuff, right?

In your opinion, be it ever so humble.

2 Likes

Let’s remember that this tangent is from a dude that doxxed himself, got all indignant about it, and was upset that when his username was changed by request, all his previous posts were still his, just under a new pseudonym.

Yeah, a real tech professional that can read people like a book.

I’ll bet he’s great at 3-card Monte, if he has a halfway-decent shill.

3 Likes

You talking about OP? If you are, I thought it was a well phrased question, regardless of the history of the individual.

If not and you’re talking about someone else, just ignore my response. :slight_smile:

AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine can cause rare side effect in court documents for first time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/28/astrazeneca-admits-covid-vaccine-causes-rare-side-effect/

Chris Cuomo openly addresses being misinformed about Ivermectin, acknowledging Joe Rogan’s correctness on the matter.

https://youtu.be/uRHYtqNc4Rs?si=StWUCyZLlc92cV9L

Yeah they’ve also pulled it globally for unrelated reasons …

They stopped using it in the UK in 2022.

1 Like

Different places have been restricting specific vaccines for a while. Moderna was also restricted in many countries.

You want to also know what sometimes causes rare side effects?

Hot sauces.

It’s strange to me that people are still so closed off to the topic. I suspect it is because many people took a really strong stance, spent a lot of time telling other people how stupid they were and spent some time on a soapbox virtue signaling.

Some basic research I’d encourage, go read up on the difference between a traditional vaccine and the new MRNA one. Things like why do they usually identify side effects with traditional vaccines within a 3 month period. How they actually work once injected (staying localised to the injection site, how they attract antibodies etc.) Just the basics. Then do the same thing for MRNA vaccines, and see if there is anything similar between the two. It’s like saying we’ve had internal combustion engines for years, then someone modifies a nuclear reactor, put’s it in a car and says it’s safe because we’ve been using car engines for a really long time, so this is fine too.

Another piece of interesting research might be, we’ve had this tech since the 80’s why has it been reserved as a last resort until recently. The largest study i could find was between 10 and 15 thousand in a compassionate use case against Ebola. What where the issues they were experiencing historically testing MRNA technology. What were the issues that made them reluctant for mass rollout.

Then finally you might want to look at what the initial statements were at the time of release, and how many of those have changed. Which would make sense as they only had like three months of data from their trials, by this point you would also understand the difference between the different types of vaccines and why 3 months feels like a very short space of time for what we are testing here. Which is why so much came out that they didn’t expect.

I mean knowledge is power, empower yourself.

2 Likes

Stupid people at scale.

Don’t forget, millions believe the vaccines actually contain 5G kill grid microchips and lizard overlord DNA.

And that vaccination as a whole is government mind control.