Confrontational Politics - The New Normal for the Extremes?

Ridiculous is ignoring Trump’s dastardly behavior and being prepared to put him back in power because Joe has a stutter

So what is about Trump that you find moraly, intellectually and politically superior to Biden ?

Do you believe Biden would sell out your country to your enemies

IMHO, not selling out your country to your enemies is Presidenting 101

Refresh my memory, how did President Trump do that, exactly?
I do remember President Trump telling the European members of NATO to start paying their share of their own bills, instead of being such deadbeats, which I absolutely loved.
Otherise, over-paying the share of the NATO bills as the U.S. has historically done is an awful lot like the American taxpayers subsidizing Germany’s large annual fossil fuel purchases from Russia.

Who is ignoring him here? You need to get back in touch with reality.

Your poor memory is clearly a symptom of mental impairment

A bit like Joe

It’s not bad he doesn’t recognize your gaslighting attempts.

Could be.
Maybe not in this case.
But possibly in general.

If one puts Trump back in power despite his terrible behaviour it means one either agrees with selling out your country to Putin or one is ignoring it

I was giving the Dr the benefit of the doubt

I am not impressed with his post election behavior and statements.
However, regarding one having a preference for Trump over Biden,
there are far more choices than the two loaded statements that you mentioned.
By the way, did I mention making loaded statements of the kind you did, makes you sound silly?

No, you did not

Are you sure?
It appears to be there, in the post of mine that you quoted.

Shutting down businesses and then making people dependent on the state, thus redistributing the wealth. That and the hordes of rampaging commies attacking people while ranting about Biden.

As well as the deprivatization of big tech, though one could describe that as a fascist element to the Biden admin.

Hardly communism

Where’s the seizure of private assets into state control

As to redistribution of wealth, I think you will find wealth continues to go to the wealthy

So, does making loaded statements about Biden make you sound silly, or is it just everyone else?

Look what they did to our businesses.

It depends on the business

Some have flourished some have failed

My business did well because my customers, restaurants, adapted their business practices and innovated

Geoff Bezos isn’t complaining, nor is Netflix

What would you have done, were you in a decision making position?

You do not seem to understand what loaded statements or loaded questions are, and what they are not.

I am understanding loaded to mean hyperbolic

In the first place, you are not applying the word hyperbolic correctly.
Hyperbolic means exaggerated.
My statements about Biden were not exaggerated.
Some of my statements may reflect my personal opinions, but that is different than exaggeration.
Some of my statements about Biden were simple facts.

In the second place, a loaded question, or loaded statement, is a rhetorical fallacy that contains loaded assumptions, and is the verbal equivalent of the magician’s forced choice.
A famous example of which, is asking someone who does not beat their wife, the question, “do you still beat your wife?”.
If one does not beat one’s wife, there is no way to answer that question without simply identifying that it is a loaded question fallacy.
A common extension of the loaded statement fallacy, which has seemed to infect a lot of Bullshido posters, including some mods, is: putting words in another people’s mouths.
Sadly, that is an infectious habit of fallacious debate that makes people both stupid, and sound stupid.

Yes it does. Absolutely. What I was trying to imply on the subject of saviors is that the US Constitution’s inalienable rights amendments and the foundations of our laws are the only thing that can ever really be trusted.

People cannot be trusted at all. None of them. We cannot even really trust ourselves if we do not constantly and painfully take an inventory of our own actions and the product of those actions.

The fundamental protections and laws contained in the US Constitution may be interpreted in different ways but most interpretations of that document produce laws and a way of life that provide for a healthy degree of dissent and a constructive means of addressing grievances.

The intent and content of that document has been twisted too many times to at least alienate plainly stated inalienable rights sans due process but as long as we never allow it to be broken entirely then Americans will always have a means of combatting domestic tyranny that does not involve force.

Differences in opinions sometimes results in differences in beliefs about facts.

It is our duty as Americans to insure the facts that guide our governments actions are always objective and that those leaders who hold representative office publicly and privately honor objective facts.

We are at the point where facts no longer matter and campaigning openly on a fascist politic platform that places political leaders as divine entities in holy wars is now a regular and not all merely hyperbolic tactic.

The new American jihad is already here.

For tyrants, the most fundamental thing they drill into the minds of their subordinates is that there is no such thing as an objective fact.

If the leader is to hold power then his legitimately must never be questioned.

How can his legitmacy be above questioning if he is ever wrong?

Therefore the leader can never be wrong.

If the leader can never be wrong, then facts can never be objective.

All facts serve the leader, therefore nothing can be a fact if it does not serve the leader.

It was one thing when the usual kooks circled around Bush and tried to paint him as a divinely delivered savior entity, it’s another thing entirely when someone it themselves.

It will be really easy to tear everything we don’t like about the American government if we just tear the whole thing down. If one fool side does manage to do that, it is highly unlikely that they will be able to hold on to many of the things they did like.